Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#7831 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 am

I've just put my breakfast in the photo comp.
Got a load of washing to do,I'm running out of clean shirts, designing a birthday card for Niamh,(she's 3 today) and getting up to all the mischief I can without getting arrested.

signman

#7832 by Sheldonboy , Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 am

Morning John
Funny place to put your Breakfast.
Happy Birthday to Niamh.
Its a cold misty start to the day in Brumn just going for a Bully fuel stop.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#7833 by astoness , Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:16 am

ahh bless her john..happy birthday to niamh..and please dont get arrested john ...we would have to have a forum whip round for yer bail money[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#7834 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 am

Don't worry Lyn, if I got arrested they'd lock me up forever and throw away the key.
Here's Niamh with her new baby brother.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman
Last edited Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 am | Top

#7835 by Deleted User , Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 am

Happy Birthday little one.

Never heard of Harley Barley.Farmer's markets ae a rip off,the German market is all right if you want a drink or three would pefer a n olde worlde Christmas market.

#7836 by astoness , Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 am

morning den.....as you can see john is going to try not to get arrested today...[Laugh Out Loud]

john what a lovely photo...me thinks niamh is going to break a few hearts..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Last edited 11.21.2011 | Top

#7837 by mollymandysb , Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 am

morning all, very cold, raining and a bit frosty here in redditch. just waiting for other half to come in from work so we can go to tescos and do shopping.

markets used to be very cheap but now most of them sell rubbish - altho i know i keep banging on about evesham but their saturday market is very good with a lot of local produce. in the asparagus season you can buy bunches of it very cheap - whilst the supermarkets are selling it for a fortune.

happy birthday to the litte one.

my second grandson is due on 29th december but we are expecting him early, so am trying to get bedrooms ready because i am having the 18th mnt to stay whist mom in hospital. there are so many hospital bags ready packed for the event, hers of course, the current grandson in case he has to be shipped here quickly int he night and mine in case i rush over there to stay.

all good fun

have a good day everyone

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#7838 by astoness , Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 am

hi steph sounds like you have everything ready for the little ones arrival..just hope he dont interupt your xmas dinner...[Little LOL]

oh if you want to batter SB click on the little man with the hat on the right then scroll down to the hammers and click on them...you will also find more smilies by clicking on the sun wearing the shades...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#7839 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 am

Morning all.

Hi Steph, lets hope the little one doesn't arrive on Christmas day. It's no time for a little one to be born as they miss out on a Birthday don't they?

Steph I have been to Evesham market on several occasions, but not for a few years now. Is that lovely cake shop still on the high street? I sometimes used to make a special trip down to Evesham so my wife could get herself some lardy cakes from there. I might occasionally have an apple pie myself as I am not a cake eater. My wife swears they were the best cakes she has ever eaten.

Phil

phil

#7840 by Deleted User , Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am

Jim's the 21st Mum's the 22nd and Chistmas as well............does me head in LOL

#7841 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am

I love lardy cakes.

signman

#7842 by mollymandysb , Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:46 am

thanks Lynn, will have a practice with the hammers, he needs one sometimes. lol
yes, phil there are two lovely tea rooms selling home made cakes, one in the market square, a bit pricey, then if you walk down to the bottom of the high street, before you get to the river bridge to your right is an alleyway, at the bottom is a lovely tea shop, i usually have a cup of coffee and a slice of cake for £1.99. not too bad.

yes, i hope the baby comes after christmas. last year was matthew's first christmas, both he and his dad (my son) had a sickness bug. they had to take one of his trikes back because, yes, he was sick in it and it would not work. never any easy time to have a december baby, much better in the spring or summer, but these things do happen. i have matthew every wednesday so my daughter in law can have a rest, altho she has been rushing about doing things. we go to soft play, which is a bit like coconut island, but run by the council so is £1.50 for 1 1/2 hrs including a drink and biscuits.

have a good day all, it raining here and very damp and miserable.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#7843 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Steph

the cake shop I am talking about was on the High St and it was just a cake shop and bakery. I might take the wife a ride down there the weekend to see if its still there.

Phil

phil

#7844 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Phil, save petrol see if it's on google first I know it's a couple of years old,but may give you a clue.

signman

#7845 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 pm

John

I've looked on Google and I have found what I think is the shop, the trouble is I think they have changed the way they do their window display so I am not so sure about it. The trouble is if it is only a place you only ever see now and again you can never be certain until you are there.

Phil

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor