Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: SAFE PLATES.

#4831 by mikejee , Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 am

Sorry. Having soem trouble with the Brookes map. Here it is I hope.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#4832 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you Mike, no one else seems to be interested. end of story.

signman

#4833 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Even all,

Sorry I have been missing all day, but we went to Legoland at Windsor with the kids. It was packed with queues for everything. It was still a most enjoyable day, but I have to say it was very expensive. Just one example a normal bag of Walkers crisps 85p, having been there before my daughter advised us to take a picnic lunch with us and that is what we did. I have some photos of the model lego buildings which I will post later.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#4834 by Deleted User , Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Glad you had a good day Phil,..........sounds fantastic.

#4835 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Can you just imagine sitting there for hours and days building these models with Lego bricks. Just the thought of it is enough yo drive me potty.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

Attached pictures:
phil

#4836 by Sheldonboy , Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Posted by phil
Can you just imagine sitting there for hours and days building these models with Lego bricks. Just the thought of it is enough yo drive me potty.

Phil

You joking Phil I would rather do that than do what I do mate.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#4837 by astoness , Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 am

morning all...great pics phil..ive always wanted to go to lego land but not managed it yet....

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#4838 by Deleted User , Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 am

What sort of scale are they Phil?

#4839 by astoness , Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 am

morning den...[Big Smile]..hope you are well...looks like a nice day so im going to cut the grass later on...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#4840 by astoness , Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 am

think i mentioned that will wanted to get to see his mc nab clans buriel ground in killin scotland..our tom went with them for the 2 days..here is a pic of rach and will outside the entrance...dont know how they managed it in such a short time but they even got to see loch ness which a two hour drive from killin..

Attached pictures:

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#4841 by Deleted User , Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 am

That is a great picture Lynn.

#4842 by astoness , Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 am

thanks den i like it too...will and rach were that awe struck by the scenery that i think the plan will be to go again and stay for 4 days...i will go with them next time i think....reason i didnt go this time was because of all that travelling in just 2 days..too much of a ruch for me at my age....[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#4843 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 am

Posted by astoness
morning all...great pics phil..ive always wanted to go to Lego land but not managed it yet....

Lyn

Lyn

At an entrance fee of just over £40 for adults and just over £30 for kids I could not recommend it for a day out, unless you were taking several five or six year olds because if there are no crowds and queues for the rides then they are the only ones that get value for money.

The other thing to do would be take a picnic lunch, because as I said before food prices are astronomical. I can't understand why these places have to do things like that. It's not as if they don't take enough money on the gate.

If anybody is serious about going I would recommend that you keep your eye open for special deals that they do from time to time, such as two for one and such.

Heres another photo especially for John, its supposed to be Brighton Pier.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

Attached pictures:
phil

#4844 by astoness , Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 am

Posted by phil

Posted by astoness
morning all...great pics phil..ive always wanted to go to Lego land but not managed it yet....

Lyn

Lyn

At an entrance fee of just over £40 for adults and just over £30 for kids I could not recommend it for a day out, unless you were taking several five or six year olds because if there are no crowds and queues for the rides then they are the only ones that get value for money.

The other thing to do would be take a picnic lunch, because as I said before food prices are astronomical. I can't understand why these places have to do things like that. It's not as if they don't take enough money on the gate

good god phil...i could get over 3 hours of tom jones for that sort of money...now that is well worth it...[Little LOL].

If anybody is serious about going I would recommend that you keep your eye open for special deals that they do from time to time, such as two for one and such.

Heres another photo especially for John, its supposed to be Brighton Pier.

Phil

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

RE:

#4845 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Afternoon all,
Was nice and sunny earlier, but now looks like a storm is brewing.
Bloke feeding seagulls,and a couple of flowers for the ladies,don't know what the pink one is.

Attached pictures:
signman

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor