I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#3242 by Deleted User , Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Been on the allotment all day with dogs and goodies............bit too much sun but I loved it.The dogs snoozed in the shade.Happy days.

#3243 by astoness , Fri May 25, 2012 6:22 am

morning all..glad you had a good day den...lovely weather but a tad too hot for me...they say even hotter today so i will be getting all my jobs out the way early....[Big Smile]

my youngest son tom is off to weymouth tomorrow with his mate and family...with a bit of luck they will have good weather for the week..

im packing his case for him because if left to tom it would be a pile of creased clothes slung into a carrier bag..hes not showing me up in weymouth...[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 05.25.2012 | Top

#3244 by Voltman , Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 am

Good morning all,

Good call on the weather yesterday Astoness. I got a call out in the morning and spent the afternoon lying in the sun.
So what can I expect today?

You and I should use anendlessstreamofvowelsandconsonants to form the words we will use to effectively assemble a forceful tirade of
well constructed sentences which will aid and assist us in our tireless struggle to virtually eliminate verbosity

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#3245 by astoness , Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

Posted by Voltman
Good morning all,

Good call on the weather yesterday Astoness. I got a call out in the morning and spent the afternoon lying in the sun.
So what can I expect today?

morning volty....even warmer today..dont forget the sun block...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3246 by Voltman , Fri May 25, 2012 8:33 am

The warmer the better, I suppose I ought to go out and do a mornings work first.

You and I should use anendlessstreamofvowelsandconsonants to form the words we will use to effectively assemble a forceful tirade of
well constructed sentences which will aid and assist us in our tireless struggle to virtually eliminate verbosity

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#3247 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri May 25, 2012 8:57 am

Good morning all

Looks like we are in for a scorcher today, all I've got on for today is a run down to Leamington and after that I'm a free agent. Well as free as one can be when they have a guard watching over them, my wife missed out on her real vocation.

phil

#3248 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri May 25, 2012 9:10 am

Morning all,
Just got in from a long meander on the seafront, already too hot for me,so it's off down the pub in the shade and not answering the phone until Monday.

signman

#3249 by astwood , Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 am

Morning All
Really hot again but there is a bit of a breeze
Im just going to have a lazy day

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

#3250 by Sheldonboy , Fri May 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Two long hot working days over. If while I am out and about tomorrow I don't manage to sample the wares of at least three pubs, I am going ot lie in the middle of the road and go mad.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#3251 by Sheldonboy , Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Posted by astoness
morning all..glad you had a good day den...lovely weather but a tad too hot for me...they say even hotter today so i will be getting all my jobs out the way early....[Big Smile]

my youngest son tom is off to weymouth tomorrow with his mate and family...with a bit of luck they will have good weather for the week..

im packing his case for him because if left to tom it would be a pile of creased clothes slung into a carrier bag..hes not showing me up in weymouth...[Laugh Out Loud]

Why not you show him up in Brum[New Baby]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#3252 by Deleted User , Fri May 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Nice day.....went round the market and then to work.Did a bit of gardening this e vening in the cool.

enjoy it folks.

#3253 by Deleted User , Fri May 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I love weymouth Lynn........are they camping?

#3254 by mikejee , Fri May 25, 2012 10:42 pm

What's wrong with a carrier bag of creased clothes ? Mind you, should be an extra ones for the dirty socks.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3255 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 am

Morning, Off to do Rottingdean stage before it gets too hot,I hate this weather.

signman

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor