Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Open All Hours

#1006 by Sheldonboy , Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:56 am

Lyn make a note of this. I don't like my coffee too strong and I don't like my Bacon crispy. Please add these details to my file.

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#1007 by astoness , Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 am

hey denise thats great that you are getting paid for a job you love...weather here looks set for more rain but i did hear that tomrrow is going to be nice....nasty august is this....

SB i have duly noted your preferences but i did get the runny egg bit right i think...lol

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#1008 by Deleted User , Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 am

You can't beat a runny boiled egg.With bread and butter........lovely

#1009 by Deleted User , Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 am

That job would be great for me but you have to live in the caretakers flat,I have been in it and it is huge but would cause too many complications.......plus no dogs so a non starter really.

Last edited Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 am | Top

#1010 by astoness , Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 am

im getting hungry now denise...yes if no dogs allowed it would be out of the question..still at least you can get involved on a temp basis which is nice....the sun is trying to come out over this way so i am hopeful...me fish pond is nearly overflowing and i need to get out and lower the level before the fish end up half way down the garden...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1011 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Denise, which village and pub are we talking about.

signman

#1012 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:26 am

Morning SB, didn't know you worked on Sundays, otherwise why up so early, take a leaf out of Phil's book and lie in until your wife has got up and made your breakfast for you, and if you've been good, you may get it in bed (BREAKFAST) I mean.

signman

#1013 by Sheldonboy , Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

Good morning John, I always get up early. I always did as a kid I used to think I was missing something. I came from a big family so by 6-7 O'clock our house was like Piccadilly Circus. I would rather enjoy the best part of the day than lie in bed rotting. When I am on holiday I can go for an hours walk and still be back before anyone else is up, they are quite surprised when I can show them round a place I have never been to before.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1014 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:14 am

My sentiments exactly SB, best time of the day.
Raining here, so no walk for me as yet, have been trying to do an outside sign for 3 days.

signman

#1015 by Sheldonboy , Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:18 am

What's this Sorry pal you are NOT allowed to cancel a walk just because it's raining.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1016 by astoness , Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 am

morning all...same here with me...ive never been one to stay in bed for long...i guess 8 oclock would be a lie iie in for me and if i lived very near the sea or indeed the countryside i would up and having a nice walk..when i go on holiday there must be direct access to the beach and thats where you can find me at about 6 in the morning..phil will be having kittens now[Laugh Out Loud]...its a pity that sutton park which is vast is just a bit to far for me to walk there and back every day..its a good 45 mins amble at the speed i walk lol...although our rachel whos in america would take herself off very often to the park armed with her notebook and write poetry....SB i agree with you that unless its belting down john should not cancel his walk...i love walking in the light rain...nice and refreshing....[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1017 by Frothy , Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 am

To walk round here I'd need a body guard

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

#1018 by astoness , Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 am

morning froth...yep.tis not the same walking round the city...i take it you will having your usual sunday constitutional at the lad at lunch time....[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1019 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 am

frothy, take Lyn with you.

signman

#1020 by astoness , Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 am

oh blimey john..that idea has prob ruined frothys day...[Big Laugh]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor