Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#5986 by astoness , Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
Tut Tut
Very Forward again Astoness [Hammers]

and what is so forward about that SB..[Hammers]

phil i dont use scissors on the lads hair so you would be perfectly safe[Little LOL]

morning all....[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#5987 by Sheldonboy , Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 am

Good morning Lyn and everyone.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5988 by astoness , Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 am

morning SB...on yer way to the bully i guess....whats on the menue today then....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5989 by Sheldonboy , Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:58 am

It was Sos and bacon Sarnie. I am at work now.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5990 by mollymandysb , Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:47 am

morning all
yes, 16th mnt they want to get into everything they should not. might have to have him more often, on call at moment so can;t do anything much today as my daughter in law is pregnant again, due in 12weeks and they are saying the fluid is low so whether she will have to go into hospital and have early delivery i dont know.
i know you are supposed to be on hand but now i m 63 1/2 i dont seem to have the energy to cope with rushing around.

well better go find the mobile and keep it with me at all times.

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#5991 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 am

Steph

We have four great grandchildren spread among 3 grandchildren ranging from 5 years to 8 months. They all spend time with us ranging from overnight to a complete week or more. My wife is two years older than myself I'm 65 and she wouldn't have it any other way.

On the very rare occasion that she doesn't see any of our offspring for a few days she frets that much that she has to ring up and ask when they are coming to visit.

I've just booked a weekend in Blackpool (a place I hate) to take three of them to see the lights.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5992 by astoness , Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:24 pm

hope all goes well with the baby steph...im sure it will but you cant help but worry can you....

phil i dont like blackpool now..its more for the youngsters but i must say the lights are fantastic....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5993 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Lyn

I have to say that now I am older that I really dislike the place, but when you have children who have never seen the lights what can you do. I know the last time we went there a few years back it cost us a fortune, so we are only going for two nights this time. Thats plenty of time to see the lights and do the Pleasure Beach.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5994 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:35 pm

I hate Blackpool worse than I hate the barbers,been there once about 5o years ago never been back and never want to.

signman

#5995 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Just had this from Cadburys, what's wrong with a kettle.

http://node2.int.trclient.com/740/online/18200136-1.html

signman

#5996 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 pm

John

I have got a similar machine in my office, I have had it for years. I find it very handy for when she goes out. As long as she fills it up and gets it ready before she goes.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5997 by astoness , Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Posted by phil
Lyn

I have to say that now I am older that I really dislike the place, but when you have children who have never seen the lights what can you do. I know the last time we went there a few years back it cost us a fortune, so we are only going for two nights this time. Thats plenty of time to see the lights and do the Pleasure Beach.

Phil

totally agree with you phil...when we took the 4 kids to blackpool for a week some years back now we spent about a thousand pounds and that was without the cost of the digs....2 nights is plenty of time to see the lights...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5998 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Phil, I have a combi one in my office/kitchen its called a kettle/water tap.
Do you find the taste gets a bit stale after a while, we had 2 in the pub,and got rid of them.

signman

#5999 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:57 pm

I think if they are well maintained and kept clean they can produce a good cup of coffee, much better than certain commercial outlets that I have visited over the years and certainly a lot better than Fred's tea machine in Highgate Rd.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#6000 by mikejee , Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:14 pm

John
Remember that Cadbury's is controlled by an Americanfirm (Kraft) now, worse still an American firm with a fuehrer (Irene Rosenfeld) who thinks she is a Margaret Thatcher clone (and looks a bit like Margaret looks now, though Irene is about 30 years younger). The average American, who Kraft are aimimg at, is incapable of doing anything that requires thought, and think a rather flashy machine where you can just press a button is "cool".

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor