Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#5971 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 am

Morning Lyn, when you're cutting the grass can you cut my hair, I should go to the barbers, but I hate it,I'd rather go to the dentist.

signman

#5972 by Sheldonboy , Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:32 am

That would save time John
You could have a short back and Filling.
[Little LOL]

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5973 by astoness , Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 am

Posted by signman
Morning Lyn, when you're cutting the grass can you cut my hair, I should go to the barbers, but I hate it,I'd rather go to the dentist.

no probs john..just lean over this way...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#5974 by Voltman , Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 am

I also prefer the dentist. I think it's because he talks and I listen, whereas sometimes the barbers is like question time.
Good Morning All.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#5975 by mikejee , Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 am

Mind you Volty, the barber can keep on expecting you to answer useless questions , while that might not be very easy at the dentist, with his hand . a mirror , washing tube and drill stuffed down your throat.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#5976 by Deleted User , Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi all,lovely day here.

Having trouble sleeping lately so getting to this time of day and I have had it.What a pain it is.

Sometimes I want to say to my hairdesser please don't keep asking me all these pointless questions,but you can't can you LOL???

#5977 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Am I mental, cooking a chicken and the temp. in my kitchen is 86.
Not much progress on the wheel,but they had tp pack up Friday night until this morning.

signman

#5978 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Denise

Men's hairdressers have changed drastically over the last few years. I used to get the men giving it all the usual spiel "what did you think of the match" and "Been anywhere nice this year" or "going out tonight are you". Now I get women asking the same questions.

The mere fact that women have entered in to the men hairdressing game annoys me. Sorry if you think that is sexist but I don't think they have a clue how to cut mens hair. So I sit and suffer not in silence I might add because if I think they are going about things in the wrong way I soon let them know.

You probably think why don't I go somewhere else, but why should I, I have been using the same shop for forty years now and I have seen many new owners out as I have no doubt I will these.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5979 by astoness , Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:28 pm

afternoon all....well i didnt get round to cutting the grass as i had to clear up after we had insulating done to the house...the noisy messy sort where they drill holes in the walls....bits of brick and brick dust everywhere so a good sweep and got the hose out to wash down...will do the grass tomorrow as i really dont want to over do it at my age...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5980 by mollymandysb , Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm

hi i had that done to my house a couple of years ago and yes, what a mess but it really does work. the window cleaner has been today and closed all the upstairs windows and it is really stifling in here. the sky is very dark and looks heavy with rain.

must try and cut my lawns too and put the rest of the pansies out.

got my grandson (16thmnth) on thursday from 7.30 in morning, so i shall be shattered the next couple of days.

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#5981 by astoness , Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 pm

hi mandy..a 16 month old will be upto everything...ive been through it four time myself lol...ive got 5 hanging baskets to plant with winter pansies..will do them in a couple of weeks time..just brightens it up a bit...[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5982 by Deleted User , Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Evening all,

LOL @Phil.........women can cut men's hair ok Phil.

#5983 by astoness , Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Posted by denise
Evening all,

LOL @Phil.........women can cut men's hair ok Phil.

evening den...if phil would like i could give him a number one all over....[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5984 by Sheldonboy , Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Tut Tut
Very Forward again Astoness [Hammers]

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5985 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Lyn

I would not even allow my wife to cut my barnet, I wouldn't let her loose with scissors around me.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor