Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#556 by astoness , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:20 pm

evening SB...[Hammer Head Yellow] thats just in case you have been miss behaving....[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#557 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Ah yes! "decluttering" what the woman of the house calls it when she spend the day sorting through the man of the house's things such as clothes and articles he has collected over the years and values more than life itself. She looks at it once and declares it junk or wore out and in the bin it goes (to be secretly reclaimed later). How is it that women never have anything that needs decluttering?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil
Last edited Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 pm | Top

#558 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Posted by phil
Ah yes! "decluttering" what the woman of the house calls it when she spend the day sorting through the man of the house's things such as clothes and articles he has collected over the years and values more than life itself. She looks at it once and declares it junk or wore out and in the bin it goes (to be secretly reclaimed later). How is it that women never have anything that needs decluttering?

Phil

You joking they do Phil, then the husband is expected to replace all those old clothes that were only purchased three months ago.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#559 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Posted by phil

Phil

You joking they do Phil, then the husband is expected to replace all those old clothes that were only purchased three months ago.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#560 by astoness , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:30 pm

[Little LOL] phil...if only you knew how many black bags ive filled up with junk....most of it mine although i did manage to get me eldest to clear out all his old clothes too....cant beleive how many odd socks he had..[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#561 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 pm

I thought it was the in thing to wear odd socks these days?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#562 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Posted by astoness
[Little LOL] phil...if only you knew how many black bags ive filled up with junk....most of it mine although i did manage to get me eldest to clear out all his old clothes too....cant beleive how many odd socks he had..[Laugh Out Loud]

Lyn I imagine you had a hand in throwing the missing odd socks away. You know the ones with the holes in. I only wear black socks usually that way I can wear two odd socks and no-one notices. I still have two black socks on.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Last edited 01.23.2011 | Top

#563 by astoness , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:39 pm

is it phil..i didnt know that..and yes SB it was most likely me who threw out the other odd socks..i was hoping he wouldnt notice...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#564 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm

I often wear no socks at all, with the type of boots I wear no one can tell the difference. My wife goes mad in case I have an accident, I say to her "what are you worrying about my underpants are clean".

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#565 by astoness , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Posted by phil
I often wear no socks at all, with the type of boots I wear no one can tell the difference. My wife goes mad in case I have an accident, I say to her "what are you worrying about my underpants are clean".

Phil

and thats the main thing phil....[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#566 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Posted by phil

Phil

Having attended many first aid courses over many years, the subject of clean pants often comes up. Apparently in the case of severe Trauma which can follow a serious injury, the body can lose control of it's usual functions. So forget the clean pants they can put your average Nappy to shame.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#567 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Posted by phil

Phil

Having attended many first aid courses over many years, the subject of clean pants often comes up. Apparently in the case of severe Trauma which can follow a serious injury, the body can lose control of it's usual functions. So forget the clean pants they can put your average Nappy to shame.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#568 by astoness , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by phil

Phil

[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#569 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:15 pm

SB

Having frequented many public houses over the years I have heard tales of a similar nature and even observed occurrences with the same ending but having very little to do with severe trauma but more to do with the brew that was being drunk. I have to say that it was more frequent in those establishments that sold scrumpy cider.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#570 by berniew , Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Sometimes there is no excuse boys

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor