Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: good morning,BIRMINGHAM.

#5041 by Sheldonboy , Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 am

Morning all.
Just come down Edgebaston Street, most places have been hit, Savers, Ladbrokes, Debenhams, Neu Look, Sports Direct. I havn,t even tried to go into the Centre of the City.
Any of the Bastards (excuse me breaking my own rules) should be shot, regardless of colour Creed age or sex. SB

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5042 by astoness , Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
Morning all.
Just come down Edgebaston Street, most places have been hit, Savers, Ladbrokes, Debenhams, Neu Look, Sports Direct. I havn,t even tried to go into the Centre of the City.
Any of the Bastards (excuse me breaking my own rules) should be shot, regardless of colour Creed age or sex. SB

morning SB..totally agree and once again enoch powells famous rivers of blood speech of 68 springs to mind...how wise that man was..but no one would listen...and it will not stop here...trust me...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 08.09.2011 | Top

#5043 by Voltman , Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 am

We really must plant more trees.

My time is money, I can lend you 10 minutes for lunch.

http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#5044 by Deleted User , Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 am

See Cameron is back now.........we will be ok.............sick joke

#5045 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 am

The thing I notice most in all the coverage on the news is the police just standing by doing nothing. I hear that they have arrested something like 200 offenders. If that is up and down the country then that is a disgrace, I suppose these were just innocent bystanders who just happened to be walking past the police.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5046 by astoness , Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 am

Posted by phil
The thing I notice most in all the coverage on the news is the police just standing by doing nothing. I hear that they have arrested something like 200 offenders. If that is up and down the country then that is a disgrace, I suppose these were just innocent bystanders who just happened to be walking past the police.

Phil

morning phil..according to the mail 87 arrests in birmingham...next time this happens they need to bring out the water cannons and tear gas....totally disable em i say...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5047 by Stirling Single , Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:03 am

I fully agree with all your comments on this, and especially what Lyn says about - one can only hope that with all the police cuts they have made, and are still making !! that the country has the man power to deal with all this. ' They spend billions to help other countries and make cuts in their own. ' How sympathic and loving will they continue to be towards other countries when they don't have enough money to look after there own young folks recreation centres and childrens playgrounds.
Lynn.

Stirling Single  
Stirling Single
Date registered 03.12.2011

#5048 by astoness , Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:18 am

Posted by Stirling Single
I fully agree with all your comments on this, and especially what Lyn says about - one can only hope that with all the police cuts they have made, and are still making !! that the country has the man power to deal with all this. ' They spend billions to help other countries and make cuts in their own. ' How sympathic and loving will they continue to be towards other countries when they don't have enough money to look after there own young folks recreation centres and childrens playgrounds.
Lynn.

hi lynn..just listening to cameron talking on the radio...quote..we need more police....well why the hell cut them in the first place..he has concelled all police leave...my eldest lad cant get into the force at the min..all this just goes to prove that all the money..time and resources spent over the the past few years educating people to live in peace in their comunities has been a total waste of effort..and to think our fore fathers fought and died for this country...i am apalled....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5049 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 am

What I noticed on the news clips was the police allowing the other emergency services through their barriers. If the police had thought there was any real danger, then they wouldn't have allowed them through. This to me confirms my opinion that the police were not doing all they could do.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5050 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:36 am

Lyn

About you eldest lad not being able to get into the Police Force, my lad wasn't able to get in either. So he joined the Fire Service and has never regretted it. He is quite high up in the service now and has enjoyed his career immensely, he can take retirement in a few years time but says he will continue on whilst he can. Perhaps a future Chief Fire Officer in the making.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5051 by astoness , Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Posted by phil
Lyn

About you eldest lad not being able to get into the Police Force, my lad wasn't able to get in either. So he joined the Fire Service and has never regretted it. He is quite high up in the service now and has enjoyed his career immensely, he can take retirement in a few years time but says he will continue on whilst he can. Perhaps a future Chief Fire Officer in the making.

Phil

thanks phil..glad your son is doing so well in the fire service...not sure its for our john but i will mention it to him..unless there are cuts with that as well...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5052 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Lyn

As you say cuts are the problem, there have been some horrendous cuts and changes within the Fire Service but I think they are still taking trainees on now, but its a great deal different to when my son joined. If he was still on the engines he would have taken retirement when it came due.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5053 by astoness , Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm

no easy is it phil...well apart from everything else going on its a nice day...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5054 by astoness , Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

ive been waiting since last night for the do gooders to come out the woodwork...just heard one on the radio blaming the riots on the fact that the culprits only have dole money to live on...[Lyn] one of my sons is living on benifits and so is my daughter..both trying hard to get a job...i dont see them going round looting and destroying the livelyhood of others... terrifying innocent bystanders and costing the county god knows how much in clean up opperations...no excuse..im not listening.....i will try not comment again on this subject as it is really winding me up...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5055 by mikejee , Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 pm

But Lyn, essentials like Crack and Weed are getting pretty expensive now. How are the poor things to get money for food, petrol for their cars etc?
Maybe I'd better keep quiet as well.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor