Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2926 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm

John

The last thing you want is an ex wife turning up looking for back dated alimony.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2927 by Deleted User , Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Evening all,well like most of us ladies I am looking forward to watching the wedding tomorrow.
Stacked up on my drinks and nibbles and looking forward to seeing how the other half live LOL

#2928 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 am

Morning all,
I have no fear of that Phil, they've had everything,ha ha.
Where can I go to get away,think I'll go and stand on Beachy Head all day and get the Samaritans worried,mind you they will all probably be watching the show.

signman

#2929 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:47 am

This beggars belief, I have just tracked the book on RM's website and got the message,"we have received your item and expect to deliver it
BEFORE THE GUARANTEED TIME, on the 03/05/11".
An absolute disgrace to what was once the best postal service in the world,mind you with the people who are working there now what can you expect.
At least Tescos is open.

signman
Last edited Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 am | Top

#2930 by Sheldonboy , Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:55 am

Good morning all.
I know many people are sick to death of the Royal Wedding, understandable and that is their choice.
Many other people are looking forward to it. The Pomp, The Bands, The Magic and the spectacle that very few other countries in the world can stage and millions around the world will see.
As an absolute Monarchist, Royalist and Englishman I Wish Prince William and Catherine Middleton a wonderful wedding day and a long and happy life together.
Anyone not wishing to watch or enjoy this wedding can surely find somewhere to go or something to do for a few hours to avoid it. It's their loss, and not spoil it for their friends and family by moaning all day, who may wish to enjoy it.
Jo and I will be helping at our local church St. Thomas's where a group of local pensioners are to be given a wedding breakfast and will be able to enjoy the wedding together.
I would also like to thank the Royal Couple for giving us a week where Politics, War, Poverty and Crime are not the main stories in the news.
I hope you all enjoy your day whatever you are planning. SB

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2931 by astoness , Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
Good morning all.
I know many people are sick to death of the Royal Wedding, understandable and that is their choice.
Many other people are looking forward to it. The Pomp, The Bands, The Magic and the spectacle that very few other countries in the world can stage and millions around the world will see.
As an absolute Monarchist, Royalist and Englishman I Wish Prince William and Catherine Middleton a wonderful wedding day and a long and happy life together.
Anyone not wishing to watch or enjoy this wedding can surely find somewhere to go or something to do for a few hours to avoid it. It's their loss, and not spoil it for their friends and family by moaning all day, who may wish to enjoy it.
Jo and I will be helping at our local church St. Thomas's where a group of local pensioners are to be given a wedding breakfast and will be able to enjoy the wedding together.
I would also like to thank the Royal Couple for giving us a week where Politics, War, Poverty and Crime are not the main stories in the news.
I hope you all enjoy your day whatever you are planning. SB

well said SB... i agree with you that whether into the royal family or not a wedding such as this if only for a few hours will be a welcome distration from all the sadness we have in the world..william and kate clearly adore each other and after all at the end of the day they are still made of the same stuff as all of us.....i too wish them well... enjoy the day with your pensioners SB..that said...

morning all...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 04.29.2011 | Top

#2932 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:29 am

But we don't need it rammed down our throats where ever we go.

signman

#2933 by Sheldonboy , Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 am

And the rest of the misery in the news isn't John.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2934 by astoness , Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:40 am

Posted by signman
But we don't need it rammed down our throats where ever we go.

morning john...to be honest ive seen very little evidence of this..mind you i very rarely buy a newpaper these days or watch the news...

its been raining here in brum so im going to finish off the painting after brekkie...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2935 by Deleted User , Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 am

Got the telly on and enjoying watching the crowds in London.

Sad his mother is not here to share her son's big day.

People having a lot of fun.

Enjoy your day whatever you do.

#2936 by astoness , Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 am

Posted by denise
Got the telly on and enjoying watching the crowds in London.

Sad his mother is not here to share her son's big day.

People having a lot of fun.

Enjoy your day whatever you do.

morning den...yes its sad that wills mom cannot be there..she would have been so proud...

just having some brekkie then i will start painting so will watch on an off until the main wedding service....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2937 by Deleted User , Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:27 am

Think your house will be fit for a Queen Lynn with all this decorating LOL

#2938 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 am

Just to prove I'm not a heathen

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#2939 by astoness , Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am

not exactly den...but its a bit fresher now..amazing what a lick of paint will do even if i do get more on me than where it should be[Laugh Out Loud]

john thats really lovely...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2940 by Deleted User , Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am

That is a lovely gesture John [Group Hug]

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor