Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2911 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

Morning both,
Lyn, the bus to the lickeys is the 62, the 63 goes to Rubery, you can catch the 63 to longbridge island where it turns right for Rubery, and get off there, it's only a short walk up Lickey road then,(uphill) but only about 10 minutes, haven't been there in 30 years.

signman

#2912 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
Hi Lyn
You know the trams don't go to the Lickey's anymore don't you.

I don't think our Lyn ever saw a tram in reality did she?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2913 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 am

Still waiting for the book to arrive, how can you tell I'm bored.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#2914 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:41 am

John

No walks today, but I suppose you have got to wait in for the postman.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2915 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:52 am

Yes Phil, getting peed off now, normal postman has been.

signman

#2916 by mikejee , Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:18 pm

In Brighton we can only guess what the non-normal postman is like

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#2917 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 pm

John

Didn't Amazon give you a tracking number, I thought all guaranteed delivery packages were recorded or registered and therefore trackable?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2918 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Phil, for some unknown reason this item is not trackable, just requires signature,still no sign of it.

signman

#2919 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:13 pm

I have just contacted Amazon again, and they tell me (after checking ) that it is still in transit, I requested a refund or replacement, their answer was I have to wait until the 30th April to see if it is delivered.
That's the slowest speediest delivery I've ever heard of, no more orders from me to Amazon.

signman

#2920 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Fancy one of these ? radio/cd player.
£40 what will they think of next, I bet VM buys one for his workshop ha ha.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman
Last edited Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 pm | Top

#2921 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Posted by signman
Phil, for some unknown reason this item is not trackable, just requires signature,still no sign of it.

John

Are they using Royal Mail or a private delivery service, and just how much did you pay for this, from £5.25 Royal Mail offers a guaranteed next day service or your money back. So you are entitled to your postage money back now. When it comes I would return it in an unstamped package demanding a refund for the book and the postage refund that they will reclaim from RM.
Have a look here.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2...&mediaId=400026

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2922 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Phil, Amazon have already refunded the postage, I have been on to Royal Mail and they say it is still in transit.

signman

#2923 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Here's Amazons latest e-mail.

received your order #202-9998652-6826757.

Please accept my sincere apologies for this situation. I can see that you relied on us to deliver this order in time for you, and clearly we have let you down.

I can confirm that it was sent from our Fulfilment Centre via Royal Mail on April 26, 2011 to the following address:

JOHN KNIGHT
(Address Deleted)
United Kingdom

I have checked tracking information and your parcel is still in transit.

The estimated delivery date given for this order was April 27, 2011 and I understand that this timeline was not met.

I appreciate the time you have taken to bring this to our attention. It's been our experience that the majority of late packages arrive shortly after the estimated delivery date.

Unfortunately, in spite of all of our efforts, there can sometimes be unforeseen delays, and in this case we would ask that you wait a little longer for your parcel to arrive.

If your package has not arrived by April 30, 2011, please contact us using the following link to confirm that you have not received your order.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/rsvp-mi?c=vtdrwuhc3438227136&q=uko2

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please use the link above to send us your reply.

The vast majority of our orders are usually delivered well within the expected delivery time; however, in a small number of instances, events beyond our control can cause unforeseen delays.

From your e-mail, I can see that you want refund or replacement for the item that were delivered on time. Please understand, as your items are in transit,our system wont let us to issue refund or replacement for the item. Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble caused.

Please note that we take full responsibility should any item become lost or damaged while being delivered, and we are more than happy to replace these items at a cost to ourselves.

If you would like to contact Royal Mail, they can be reached at 08457 740 740. Your parcel reference number is:

deleted

It is very important to us that you receive your order. I am sorry if this delay has caused you any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=A21D7QDFJE8UVV&k=hy

If no please click here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=A21D7QDFJE8UVV&k=hn

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our website: http://www.amazon.co.uk/help

signman
Last edited Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:10 pm | Top

#2924 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 pm

John

I have deleted your address from your last post as I'm sure you don't want it spread across the internet.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil
Last edited Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 pm | Top

#2925 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks Phil, although I've never been worried about things like that.

signman

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Open All Hours 2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor