I was told that at my last Birthday.

[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#3437 by astoness , Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 pm

what a fantastic royal concert...the view down the mall is amazing..the finale out of this world..ive got a lump in me throat...[Union Jack]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3438 by Deleted User , Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Hope you all had a good day.

Bower day here,had the family over and had a great time.

Great concert and good to see us all coming together in celebration.

#3439 by mikejee , Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Lyn
I would agree about the concert & the effects, especially changing the Palce into a row of terraced houses with a bus running accross, but think several of the presenters were really awful, especially Alan Carr.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3440 by astoness , Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 am

Posted by mikejee
Lyn
I would agree about the concert & the effects, especially changing the Palce into a row of terraced houses with a bus running accross, but think several of the presenters were really awful, especially Alan Carr.

morning all....yes mike i agree with you on this...it always worries me on such occasions in case the presenters say something offensive or just not funny which usual they do...never mind over all it seemed everything went to plan..oh i also thought changing the palace into a row of terraced houses was very good indeed..

back to today then...well its looking a bit dull at the min but if it stays dry i will go out and neaten the edges of the lawn..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3441 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 am

Morning all,
Apart from the special effects,lighting and fireworks the concert was appalling,only two acts worth talking about,and as Mike said the presenters were rubbish,and who the bloody hell that twerp Robbie Williams thinks he is I don't know.
But pageantry is what we do best and the rest of the world can take a running jump.
Raining here all day,but I'm indoors working,about to have a second coffee and bacon and tom sarnie, have a nice day .

signman
Last edited Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:38 am | Top

#3442 by astoness , Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:02 am

morning john..just let the cats out and it seems quite nippy this morning..even colder on the sea front i would imagine...may have some pate on toast for brekkie i think...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3443 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:12 am

Morning Lyn, the sun has come out,it's quite mild,no breeze at all,I love pate,but only the coarse kind .

signman

#3444 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 am

Posted by astoness
what a fantastic royal concert...the view down the mall is amazing..the finale out of this world..ive got a lump in me throat...[Union Jack]

I agree Lyn for an outdoor job over three hours, and there was something in it for everyone, I agree some of the presenters should have gone to the tower. but it was only themselves they were showing up. It was free and easy to turn off otherwise. We thought it was well done.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 06.05.2012 | Top

#3445 by astoness , Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:08 am

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by astoness

I agree Lyn for an outdoor job over three hours, and there was something in it for everyone, I agree some of the presenters should have gone to the tower. but it was only themselves they were showing up. It was free and easy to turn off otherwise. We thought it was well done.

off with their heads SB[Laugh Out Loud]

whats on the menu for today then...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3446 by Deleted User , Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 am

morning all.

Work today but had a great few days.

#3447 by astwood , Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 am

Morning All
A dull and cloudy morning here well all the pomp and circumstance
is nearly over at least it brought the nation together again

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

#3448 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Morning all

Forgive me if I only pop in and out today, but I've got a busy day in front of me. I must have done about sixty miles backward and forward so far.

phil

#3449 by astoness , Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 pm

you are forgiven phil..catch you later..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3450 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Had a good day today, I was out working in in the garden from about 7.30 this morning. Got some weeding done, bolted a lamp standard to a slab, so I have that to repaint. I did a bit more of my block paving, i can't finish that yet because I have some cables to bury under it. Watched a bit of telly with the Queen a Buckingham Palace. What a great sight all of those people in The Mall. Not everyone wants a Republic thank God.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor