Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Open All Hours

#2536 by Deleted User , Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 am

Do you kkkknow I was thinking this morning what a lovely posative forum this is.

Always interesting and happy posts to read and people getting on with things instead of moaning about every little thing.

Nice to be a member .

#2537 by Sheldonboy , Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:31 am

Hi John what's Lu Lu's it sounds like a massage parlour.

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2538 by Deleted User , Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 am

Yes,Lu Lu's sounds very exotic LOL

#2539 by Sheldonboy , Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 am

Of course. Lu Lu's couldf be a Poodle parlour, but I don't think John would admit that.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2540 by astoness , Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:05 am

good morning folks...[Big Smile] bit early in the morning SB to be talking massage parours dont you think...[Hammer Head Yellow] and i dont think john would admit it it if was either massage or poodle.....[Laugh Out Loud]

which one john...???????

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#2541 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 am

I don't know myself until I get down to the neon shop, Andy phoned me last night and asked me to come down and do a neon tube drawing for him reading LU LU'S, don't even know if it's in Brighton, it's only a ten minute job , will keep you posted.
Morning Lyn.

signman
Last edited Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 am | Top

#2542 by Sheldonboy , Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 am

Good morning Maam, are you kiddin, John may not admit to a Poodle parlour, but a Massage Parlour HE WOULD POST PHOTO,S.

[Little LOL]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2543 by astoness , Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:16 am

hi ya paul....nice to see you back posting...[Big Smile] i have done the same with my garden...got rid of all the finished plants etc..just need to cut back some shrubs and thats about it till spring...i have however re planted all my hanging baskets with winter pansies and some other plant which for now the name escapes me...its a sort of smaller version of the pansy...just keeps the colour going...for nightime i have got my 25 solar lights all in different designs but i do worry sometimes as when lit up the garden tends to look like an airport runway and i am in the flight path of brum airport...[Little LOL]

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2544 by astoness , Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 am

morning SB..thinking about it you are probably right..john would never miss the chance to take some piccies...[Silly Grin]

morning john...i can see you....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2545 by Voltman , Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 am

Good Morning Peops,

Astoness, your back garden is on the Birmingham area flight map as a VFR landmark, they wouldn't find the airport without you.
VM

There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
Oscar Wilde 16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#2546 by astoness , Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 am

morning volty dont know what VFR means but im so pleased to be of assistance to the airport...[Silly Grin] just been up the shop and its blinking cold out there...just going to have me brekkie...bacon and egg on toast this morning....

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2547 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:55 am

I keep saying this, but there is something wrong you people, why would anybody want to get up before 8.a.m. I understand because of commitments most of us have to, but given the choice as I am now. Then I would much rather stay in bed, especially now the winter is drawing in.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2548 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 am

Phil, I am awake most mornings about 3.30-4 ish, and try as I may I cannot just lie in bed staring at the ceiling, wish I could.

signman

#2549 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 am

John

You need something to occupy your mind, have you thought about getting married again? Not for the reason that has jumped into your mucky mind, but when your new wife starts shouting up the stairs to you "are you going to lie there all day?" you will soon start to think "YES" and turn over.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2550 by astoness , Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 am

john im the same as you although when you are just waking up i may just be nodding orf...lol...my sleeping pattern has got better over the past 3 weeks though so i am waking up around between 6 or 7....cant see the point in languishing in bed only to miss the best part of the day...oh phil pleeeeese dont encourage john to marry again it really is not good for him...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor