Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: New Announcement.

#76 by Sheldonboy , Tue May 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Quote: tca wrote in post #76
wow phil, i must remember to let you know i go on holiday, one of the downsides of living in australia is distance/time vs cost, theres no point in coming to UK or the USA unless your going to have a 6 or 8 week holiday, the flying time and cost make it so. I dont mind the long haul but my wife finds the flight hard and the first couple of day after arrival messy, so if we lose say two days in flights, 2 day for stopover in singapore or HK - then you lose a week really, then a week to do the reletives before you start holidays. Not so bad for me, Im used to flying to the UK for a week or backwards and forwards to HK and Singapore for work, sorry mate im waffeling - dont want to be wiped out LOL tca

You have nothing to worry about pal as long as you have made at least one post you are stuck with us, only people who register and don't bother to make any posts in 28 days are executed. The rest of you are lightly whipped occasionally

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 05.28.2013 | Top

RE: New Announcement.

#77 by tca , Wed May 29, 2013 2:13 pm

that sound nice guess it depends on whose delivering lol

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

RE:Forum MeeT Up

#78 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:29 am

Over the last couple of days we have been trying to arrange a meet up for Forum members. It’s taken 3 days to wrangle out a date. That date is the 20th of July next, we have chosen a venue and this will be a public house that some of us have used before. It can be reached easily by car, bus, tram and train. Prices in the pub are reasonable and they do good cheap food. We will let you have the name of the pub when things are firmed up.

So if the idea of a meet interests you where you can get to know the people you communicate with daily , then get your name down here. If you want to bring your partner or anyone else that’s OK as well just give us the number of how many of you there will be.

Just one thing I had better add and that is the meeting will be during the day starting at 12.00. midday.

phil
Last edited Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am | Top

RE: RE:Forum MeeT Up

#79 by tca , Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 pm

well guys I really would like to be there, it would be a pleasure to meet you all. Sadly for me it's not possable but I am hopefull that I can slot a UK trip in 2015 and wilst im with family in Shirley meet you all. I expect you have worked out I have two business ventures, one being property which used to take me all over asia (did a show at NEC once waste of time but got to see the family) the other is my cruise business which takes me mostly to the south pacific and the Caribbean so I dont get to the UK every year any more. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the meal, drinks and good fellowship. have one for me (phil I said one)LOL

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

#80 by Sheldonboy , Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Quote: tca wrote in post #80
well guys I really would like to be there, it would be a pleasure to meet you all. Sadly for me it's not possable but I am hopefull that I can slot a UK trip in 2015 and wilst im with family in Shirley meet you all. I expect you have worked out I have two business ventures, one being property which used to take me all over asia (did a show at NEC once waste of time but got to see the family) the other is my cruise business which takes me mostly to the south pacific and the Caribbean so I dont get to the UK every year any more. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the meal, drinks and good fellowship. have one for me (phil I said one)LOL

Let us know when you are comming, we will rganise a meet. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#81 by Sheldonboy , Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Jo and I will be at the meet Phil

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#82 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 pm

You will of course have the pleasure of my company, but it looks at the moment that we will be very lonely. Can those who have acknowledged they are coming please confirm here so that others can see there will be more than just me and SB & Jo.

phil

#83 by astoness , Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:33 pm

count me in phil..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#84 by mikejee , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:18 pm

I hope I will be able to come with my mother

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#85 by erdogladys , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Will pop in with hubby

Life may not be the party we hoped for,but while were here, we might as well dance.

erdogladys  
erdogladys

Founder Member
Date registered 12.27.2009

#86 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Well done Gladys you are both most welcome.

phil

#87 by lynne webb , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:44 pm

All being well I'll be there Phil.

lynne webb
Date registered 10.05.2011

#88 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Quote: erdogladys wrote in post #86
Will pop in with hubby

Jo is looking forward to seeing you Glad.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#89 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Quote: lynne webb wrote in post #88
All being well I'll be there Phil.

Good for you Lynne, it's beginning to look a little healthier now.

phil

#90 by astoness , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 pm

be good to meet you and hubby glad...you can tell us all just what its like to have to work with SB..also hope mike and his mom can make it....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 06.13.2013 | Top

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor