Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: New Announcement.

#61 by Voltman , Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 am

I think not, I've met SBs female incarnation. I must say the beard suits her.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#62 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Well,

Sandra G, Lynda SB, Sparrow and Villa 1, I would liked to have had a conversation with you but it seems it's not to be. If you or any other of deleted member find that you have something to say, then please rejoin. Just one thing if you do rejoin again and fail to post within 28 days you will be unable to rejoin If I have to delete you again.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#63 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 am

I'd like to wish all Forum Members a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. We may not be great in numbers but we are huge in the quality of members.

On the whole we measure up quite well with other larger forums in everything but numbers. So thank you all for your support over the last twelve months and lets hope that the next will help make the forum grow and improve even more.

Without members a forum is nothing and only so much blank space on the internet, So thank you all for putting up with the rest of us.

So once again on behalf of the admin and moderation team may I wish you nothing but the best for the coming new year.

Phi

phil

#64 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:09 am

And the same to you Phil and everyone else.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#65 by Templer , Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 am

And the same to you Phil, and all forum members.

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
Templer  
Templer
Date registered 07.17.2010

#66 by mikejee , Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 pm

And a happy New ear from me also

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#67 by Voltman , Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:06 pm

"We were poor, but that didn't stop us being miserable" Groucho Marx
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 01.02.2012 | Top

#68 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:52 pm

This announcement is for the benefit of members Julie Priest, Cherrie Pie and Bernadette. This coming week you will all reach the point where you have been members of the forum for 28 days or more without making at least one post.

In accordance with our rules your membership of this forum will be forfeit and it will be deleted. You may however rejoin if you wish but if you do not post again within 28 day you will again be removed and you will be unable to rejoin.

Phil

phil

#69 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 am

Once again I see that we have several members who have been with us for more than one month and contrary to the rule of making at least one post in that month have not done so. In accordance with the rules of the forum I will at some time this weekend be deleting their membership. If any of them wish to rejoin they may do so at any time they like, but if they are deleted for not posting again they will not have another opportunity to rejoin.

Phil

phil

#70 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

In five days time I will be deleting members Dechasjay, Pusscaldy x 12, and RU. As they have been members for more than the prescribed 28 days without making a post. In 7 days time I will be posting a final warning to members Irene Floyd and Sheldon Gypo.

If any of these members wish to retain their membership then all they have to do is make one post to the forum. This then guarantees them membership for as long as the forum is open.

Phil

phil

#71 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I shall be deleting members Irene Floyd and Sheldon Gypo on Sunday 10th of June under the no posts after 28 days rule. These members will be able to rejoin if they so wish but if they then don't make a post within 28 days they will be barred from rejoining.

Phil

phil

#72 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:41 pm

I shall be deleting members abibratag, brixx007, charles milne atkinson, jeanie and martin whitehouse on Sunday 8th of July under the no posts after 28 days rule. These members will be able to rejoin if they so wish but if they then don't make a post within 28 days they will be barred from rejoining.

phil

#73 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 am

I shall be deleting members Brixx007, Applemany, Hjones9923, Jo-Ann, Savo under the no posts after 28 days rule within the next seven days. These members will be able to rejoin if they so wish but if they then don't make a post within 28 days they will be barred from rejoining.

phil

#74 by coalhole , Sat May 25, 2013 3:31 pm

[quote=Sheldonboy|p12388]Great Stuff well done Phil[/quote....I have a LITTLE german language knowledge I. e...VOT ISS YOUR NAME?

coalhole  
coalhole
Date registered 05.17.2013

#75 by tca , Tue May 28, 2013 12:53 pm

wow phil, i must remember to let you know i go on holiday, one of the downsides of living in australia is distance/time vs cost, theres no point in coming to UK or the USA unless your going to have a 6 or 8 week holiday, the flying time and cost make it so. I dont mind the long haul but my wife finds the flight hard and the first couple of day after arrival messy, so if we lose say two days in flights, 2 day for stopover in singapore or HK - then you lose a week really, then a week to do the reletives before you start holidays. Not so bad for me, Im used to flying to the UK for a week or backwards and forwards to HK and Singapore for work, sorry mate im waffeling - dont want to be wiped out LOL tca

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Good morning to all...

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor