Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1171 by astoness , Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 am

morning all.[Big Smile].well i was going to have a lie in this morning but then remembered im going into town with my daughter so decided to stay up in case i nodded off again...mind you im still in bed with a nice cuppa....seems a bit cold this morning....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#1172 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 am

Morning Lyn, have a nice day in town,anywhere special.
I'm hoping to come to Brum as soon as this job is finished.

signman

#1173 by astoness , Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 am

morning john....tax office so no..[Laugh Out Loud] me and daughter kim are going to sort out some business and then we shall probably wander round the shops and end up in mc donalds...she usually drags me in there[Little LOL]..it will a welcome break after all the work i did yesterday...let us know when you are coming to brum john...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Last edited 02.15.2011 | Top

#1174 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:26 am

Right just had my 2nd coffee, so now I'm off, catch you all later.

signman

#1175 by Sheldonboy , Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 am

MacDonalds ?

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#1176 by astoness , Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:31 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
MacDonalds ?

yes SB..its where all the young folk go[Little LOL] mind you kim does enjoy a good fry up so i may drag her to the bully instead...show her what a good meal is like.....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1177 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 am

Posted by signman
Morning all.
Phil. I stand by what I said last night, some trumped up little so and so telling myself and two friends that we were ruining the pub which has been our local for the last 20 years, and was sold a couple of years ago, then turned gay, and after they finished the place off in more ways than I care to elaborate, it then returned to more or less what it had been after a new owner took over, the few gay stragglers that then remained
are blaming us for the trouble caused by the 3 fat so and so's that ruined it in the first place and had to get rid of it when one of them ran away with all the money.
Right rant over folks,sorry for starting your morning off with a sour note, but I get so incensed when these people try and convert all and sundry to their way of life.
I'm off to work shortly, have a nice day where ever you are.

John

I understand entirely what you mean, and I wasn't commenting on that aspect. I just meant that things always look different after a nights sleep. As far as the Gay scene goes, I had lots of Gay friends in the 60's of both sexes. They seemed different then, although openly Gay they didn't flaunt it, which is all they seem to want to do day. I think this Gay Pride parade they have in Birmingham should be more closely monitored, although I have never seen it live some of the costumes I have seen in the press and on TV were disgusting.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1178 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 am

By the way, morning all

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1179 by Voltman , Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 am

Good Morning. Time to go.

CATS leave paw prints on your HEART.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#1180 by Deleted User , Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 am

Looking back over the years I think a member of my family was gay,those days they were in the closet and I wish I could talk to him now as he always struck me as a veery lonely person.

I think in some ways that people can say who and what they are is a good thing.

However I understand the feeling that for those of us who are not Gay can get fed up of having it pushed at us all the time,why not a quiet acceptance?Sure people would get bored stiff of straight people having parades to emphasise our straightness ??

Brighton is known as the Gay capitol John so I this this was bound to happen.

#1181 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm back, got rained off(any excuse).
Yes I know what you mean Denise, but it seems to have got more prevalent in the last few years.
There is an area in Brighton named Kemptown, after Thomas Kemp who designed the original city layout, the gays now want an arch across the street and it re-named CAMPTOWN, over mine and a lot more residents dead bodies.

signman

#1182 by astoness , Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:14 pm

evening all...well another damp and dreary day...and just to make you feel worse that you probably do i was told today snow is forecast for saturday....me thinks i will be going back into hiberation then...[Help]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1183 by Deleted User , Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh no more snow pleaseeeeeeee[Break PC]

#1184 by Sheldonboy , Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh yes colder during the week, Snow for weekend. Winter Draws on.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#1185 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Yes

The forecast is snow for the weekend, so get you shopping done early.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor