#1142 by berniew , Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Well done Jim

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1143 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Denise

Glad you managed to get your dogs free without smashing the door, pity in another because I just love to see people making claims against insurance companies. I hate insurance companies.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1144 by astoness , Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Posted by phil
Denise

Glad you managed to get your dogs free without smashing the door, pity in another because I just love to see people making claims against insurance companies. I hate insurance companies.

Phil

[Laugh Out Loud] phil...i wonder if i should lock me cats in....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#1145 by Sheldonboy , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Good evening everyone, what are you up to Lyn? not Cat worrying I hope.[Big Laugh]

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#1146 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Our cats fell out with us again, she is back sleeping in the shed now the cold nights have gone. No wonder our electric bills are so high, she has the heater on all night. I think I'll have to take the fuse out of the plug and the wife will think its broke.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1147 by Sheldonboy , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Posted by phil
Our cats fell out with us again, she is back sleeping in the shed now the cold nights have gone. No wonder our electric bills are so high, she has the heater on all night. I think I'll have to take the fuse out of the plug and the wife will think its broke.

Phil

Hi Phil, one of these days your wife is going to work out how to get onto this forum and when she does you had better book you place in casualty. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1148 by astoness , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by phil

Phil

Hi Phil, one of these days your wife is going to work out how to get onto this forum and when she does you had better book you place in casualty. SB

[Laugh Out Loud] SB..well im shattered today...gutted out my bedroom...its the last room in the house that needs a makover and then im done.....still on target to finish it all before the decent weather arrives....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1149 by Sheldonboy , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Posted by astoness

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by phil

Phil

[Laugh Out Loud] SB..well im shattered today...gutted out my bedroom...its the last room in the house that needs a makover and then im done.....still on target to finish it all before the decent weather arrives....

Well done girl I know you have worked hard at that. take a Brummies Talking Gold star. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1150 by astoness , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:47 pm

thanks SB...i just have to take out the wardrobe tomorrow..well my eldest will and smash it up with me hammers ready for the 3rd and last skip ive had to hire...then all im left with is bed..tv..and clothes cupboard..the bed will go when we start decorating and then i will be on the settee for a few days...oh by the way wheres me gold star then....[Hammer Head Yellow]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1151 by Sheldonboy , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Posted by astoness
thanks SB...i just have to take out the wardrobe tomorrow..well my eldest will and smash it up with me hammers ready for the 3rd and last skip ive had to hire...then all im left with is bed..tv..and clothes cupboard..the bed will go when we start decorating and then i will be on the settee for a few days...oh by the way wheres me gold star then....[Hammer Head Yellow]

It's only a Hypothetical Gold Star madam, when you get two you can hang them each side of your halo. [Happy]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1152 by Sheldonboy , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

good evening John how is the job going?

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1153 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Just got in, the door job was easy, if you know how, Lyn do what you have to do, I've just walked out of the pub for calling someone a f****t,
and I couldn't care less, about time we stood up for ourselves, at the risk of offending anyone, I'm not concerned.

signman

#1154 by astoness , Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by astoness

It's only a Hypothetical Gold Star madam, when you get two you can hang them each side of your halo. [Happy]

oh how sweet of you SB.... anyhow enough of me....how has your day been..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1155 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Lyn

My wife will never work out how to operate a computer as she hasn't got the slightest interest, anyway if she doesn't know what I am like after 40 odd years then she never will.

John

Have a cup of coffee and some supper and take yourself to bed with a book, things will look so much different tomorrow, take some advice from someone who knows.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor