Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#7486 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:59 am

Steph

Don't forget Rasta Mouse!

Phil

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

phil

#7487 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 am

Sounds like a Rap Rat

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#7488 by Deleted User , Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 am

Morning all,bloody old bike riders nearly had me over in the park.Shouted at them to slow down and nearly went into a tree,they shouted watch the tree and laughed.All in their fifties or more dressing in those stupid clothes.Old collie Jill has poor eye sight and was frightened they would go into her.

I shouted you stupid old gits even though they were same age as me LOL but seriously upset by men of that age behaving like that,

#7489 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:30 am

Are talking about motor bike riders ? I think motor bike riders of a certain age only do it because mommy wouldn't allow it when they were younger. it's the same with sports cars, it is always old men driving them with the hood down in all sorts of weather and of course the obligatory young blond girl half their age in the passenger seat. All I have to say to the likes of these is "Grow up and act your age".

Phil

We will remember them.

phil
Last edited Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 am | Top

#7490 by Deleted User , Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 pm

No push bikes,they were going one hell of a speed through the park.

#7491 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Well good evening everyone.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#7492 by mollymandysb , Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:21 pm

evening all

yes rasta mouse is a rastafarian mouse.

we have the same problem up here in redditch with push bikes, they go like mad around the lake and down the south side of the part, they come up so fast, no sounding of the bell (think some of them dont have bells anyway) and make you jump. when i had my dog it was always scary in case he got hit by one of these mad people. i too have shouted abuse at them on a number of occasions.

grandson had all clear at hospital, bags packed and things all ready waiting for the next arrival (due 29th december) but think it will be early.

have a good night all

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#7493 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Well is everyone ready for Christmas, this question usually upsets women We break up for Christmas six weeks today. I can't wait . Before that though I get my new phone on the 3rd December it just gets better.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#7494 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm

No-one about I am off

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#7495 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Posted by denise
No push bikes,they were going one hell of a speed through the park.

Just carry a walking stick and accidentally poke it through their spokes as they pass. It annoys the hell out of me because I believe its still against the law to ride a bike on the pavement or in a public park, but if the police do it then what do you expect.

Phil

We will remember them.

phil

#7496 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

I have ridden on the pavement many times, mainly for my own safety taking car drivers as idiots. I was always out early on a Sunday morning, I never went near pedestrians and if I had to I just got off for a couple of minutes.
Car drivers just need to realise that this planet isn't here just for them. especially when they drive over the pavement and blast their horns at people who have the cheek to be walking on it.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#7497 by Deleted User , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Well obviously I do not condone car drivers riding on pavements.

Fact is SB traffic is so heavy now the roads are too dangerous for cyclists.I pay out so much money for driving now I have little sympathy for bike riders,they a danger to other rd users and themselves.They should not be on the pavement,they heve a tendancy to come up behind you very quietly and if you side step unaware......wham.

They were morons this morning and it shocked me that people that age behaved like that.

Glad your Gandson is ok Steph.

#7498 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:31 pm

As I said Den I ride nowhere near pedestrians. Remember I am usually one myself.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#7499 by Deleted User , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Yes SB glad to hear it but most do not act like you.And don't start me on the nutters in those mobility scooters LOL

#7500 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 pm

I have to agree with you Denise there is no place on the pavement for cyclists. I know the roads are dangerous for them but that the choice they make when they become cyclists.

Lets face it it's us motorists that pay for the roads many times over, but to watch some cyclists you would think they owned the roads, especially when they ride two or three abreast on country lanes and won't pull over so you can pass.

Phil

We will remember them.

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Open All Hours 2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor