Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#7006 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 am

Drizzling here slightly,and very warm, I'm going to spend the day sorting out my tools, I have about 6 tool boxes and I've more or less got 2 or 3 of everything,it's got to the stage where if I need a tool I have to search and usually find them all in the same box.

signman

#7007 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 am

Signman

Don't you have a box for your most used tools that you can just grab on the way out to a job?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#7008 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:25 am

Yes Phil, I'm supposed to have 3 of those, but they are all over the place now, as you know we all have our favourite tools which we tend to grab each time we need something, I love my old tools made of mahogoney and brass and tend to stick with those, I now need a serious clear out and scale down to sort things out.
Catch you all later.

signman

#7009 by astoness , Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 am

good luck with the sort out john...which reminds me i really do need to sort out under the stairs...AGAIN....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#7010 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 pm

The wife went out with the granddaughter to the cattery where she works voluntary and came back with a pedigree Somali Cat which of course has to be housed with us as her parents have told her if she brings any more animals home then she will be the one that goes to make room for them. I haven't had chance to get a decent photo yet as it is in hiding and only rarely comes out of his hiding place after attacking the dog.

It's OK it's not a giant, that a child's armchair it is on, actually she has been told that it would be too small to show as it is the runt of the litter.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
phil

#7011 by astoness , Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:34 pm

ahh phil..hes lovely...i had the same problem in feb when the 12 week old kitten found its way to our back garden...she was scared witless and spent the first 5 or 6 days cowering behind the tv in the living room....she had our other 4 cats to get used to as well..took about 2 months for her to feel safe and now she is just part of the family....must take another pics of her and post it...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#7012 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Looks like it's in camoflage Phil.
Well that's it I now have my carpentry box,my electrical box, and my plumbing box, plus a box of general all round tools, and of course my signwriting kit, which never varies.
Still raining here,lunch is calling,homemade tomato and basil soup with crusty rolls,followed by blackcurrant pie.

signman

#7013 by astoness , Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:45 pm

im on me way john...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#7014 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 pm

you'd better hurry up Lyn,
Phil, I'm sure Volty would take it off your hands if need be,he'll be in raptures when he sees the pics.

signman

#7015 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 pm

John

If if were down to me he could have it, its already attacked me and the dog. All you can get from the women is "well it's scared" So was I when it got his claws in me and the dog ran.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#7016 by astoness , Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 pm

but phil he is scared...give him a week and you should see a difference....give him a couple of months and he will be sleeping on your lap..[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#7017 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 pm

and doing who knows what on your lap as well Phil.

signman

#7018 by astoness , Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:31 pm

[Little LOL] john...i bet all the pie has gone now....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#7019 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm

1 slice left for tonight,sorry.

signman

#7020 by astoness , Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:40 pm

evening all..what a nasty day its been..well it has here in brum....forecast says no rain for a few days now....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor