I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#647 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:53 am

Morning all,

Bright but cold out, the wacky warehouse visit was cancelled yesterday, so I think it might be reinstated today.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#648 by Deleted User , Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:15 am

I remember wacky warehouse.......never again.You deserve a medal LOL AND EAR PROTECTORS.

#649 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:28 am

Denise

Why is that, they are all attached to pubs now. You didn't think I would be sitting in the warehouse did you? I will be having an illicit pint while the wife thinks I'm having a class of coke and reading the paper.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#650 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Phil I really can't believe that you would do anything ellicit ?

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#651 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Well I didn't even get the chance to let you find out, we went to the Horse & Jockey at Wythall and by the time we got there little Adam had fallen asleep. So we turned around and came home where he slept for another two hours. Foiled Again

Ask Lyn if you don't believe I would do anything illicit, at her bash I think it was 6 pints of cider and 6 whiskies, not up to my old self but there again it didn't last long because of the weather. I think if the wife ever found out I would be incarcerated or something that sounds like that.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#652 by astoness , Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Posted by phil
Well I didn't even get the chance to let you find out, we went to the Horse & Jockey at Wythall and by the time we got there little Adam had fallen asleep. So we turned around and came home where he slept for another two hours. Foiled Again

Ask Lyn if you don't believe I would do anything illicit, at her bash I think it was 6 pints of cider and 6 whiskies, not up to my old self but there again it didn't last long because of the weather. I think if the wife ever found out I would be incarcerated or something that sounds like that.

Phil

yep i can confirm that was the quantity you consumed phil.....dont worry i wont say a word....shhhhhh[Little LOL].

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#653 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Posted by astoness

Posted by phil

Phil

yep i can confirm that was the quantity you consumed phil.....dont worry i wont say a word....shhhhhh[Little LOL].

I'm surprised you were sober enough to notice Lyn

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#654 by Deleted User , Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Come on and the Take Away just arrived.catch you later.

#655 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:12 pm

SB

I can confirm that Lyn was very well behaved and drank pop nearly all the time I was there.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#656 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh Yeah' you two are as bad as each other.[Sob Story]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#657 by astoness , Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 am

Posted by phil
SB

I can confirm that Lyn was very well behaved and drank pop nearly all the time I was there.

Phil

thanks for your support phil....[Big Smile]

see SB...oh ye of little faith....[Hammers][Little LOL]

morning all....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#658 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 am

Morning Lyn,
I've not been around much lately, so busy, I have 4 big projects on the go all at once, just got time to say a quick hello and off.
I'm fighting the clock and at the moment it's winning,( and I'm retired) just snatching a quick slice of toast, then have to go and see a client about new pub signs.
And to cap it all my nephew is hinting about re-vamping the Waggon next month, and that's a months work alone. (no rest for the wicked),
I must have been a right so and so.
Have a lovely weekend.

signman

#659 by astoness , Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 am

Posted by signman
Morning Lyn,
I've not been around much lately, so busy, I have 4 big projects on the go all at once, just got time to say a quick hello and off.
I'm fighting the clock and at the moment it's winning,( and I'm retired) just snatching a quick slice of toast, then have to go and see a client about new pub signs.
And to cap it all my nephew is hinting about re-vamping the Waggon next month, and that's a months work alone. (no rest for the wicked),
I must have been a right so and so.
Have a lovely weekend.

morning john..been busy myself lately with work around the house being done..glad you are keeping out of trouble though[Little LOL] dont forget to let us know when you are coming to brum again...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#660 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 am

Lyn

As long as you didn't need support to be carried home, thats the main thing.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor