Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: FRIDAY.

#5416 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy

not even in her choice of husband Phil [Little LOL]

My wife often remarks to me how lucky she was when she married me, at least I think thats what she says, but I can never quite remember every detail of my dreams.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5417 by Sheldonboy , Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Posted by phil

Posted by Sheldonboy

not even in her choice of husband Phil [Little LOL]

My wife often remarks to me how lucky she was when she married me, at least I think thats what she says, but I can never quite remember every detail of my dreams.

Phil

it should at least explain some of the bruises though Phil.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5418 by Deleted User , Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Steph,I have found it is better to keep ones mouth firmly shut with kids and Grandkids unles they ask for your opinion.

Beware the Daughter in Law LOL

#5419 by Deleted User , Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Sorry no workman pic this week but I will cast me vote...............

RE: WEDNESDAY.

#5420 by Frothy , Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by Frothy
Where shall I take the grandchildren today? It's been a hectic week off from work with them, good though

You could take em to MacDonalds Froth[Little LOL]

We ended up going on the Tram to Wolverhampton. The Kids really enjoyed the ride and we had, you've guessed it, a MacDonald[Little LOL]

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

#5421 by Sheldonboy , Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Posted by Frothy

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by Frothy
Where shall I take the grandchildren today? It's been a hectic week off from work with them, good though

You could take em to MacDonalds Froth[Little LOL]

We ended up going on the Tram to Wolverhampton. The Kids really enjoyed the ride and we had, you've guessed it, a MacDonald[Little LOL]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#5422 by astoness , Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:31 am

morning all....[Big Smile] out early this morning....hope it dont rain..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#5423 by Sheldonboy , Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 am

Good morning everyone. bit of a grey start to the day here, it was quite windy earlier on. Whats it like in Brighton John ?

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#5424 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 am

Morning Lyn, and anyone else up and about.
Looks very iffy here, dark clouds on the horizon,had planned to go to Littlehampton,but think I'll wait and see what transpires weather wise.
Went looking for an old bag yesterday,got one for £9, let me elaborate before any of you lot put your oar in.
I have several bags I use for carting the cameras around, but always find, they rarely suit the purpose,ie: either too bulky and don't ride easily on the shoulder,stitching or seams usually come undone, so I decided to get an old army surplus canvas one, they are made to withstand most of what you can throw at them and I'm pleased as punch with it.

signman

#5425 by astoness , Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 am

Posted by signman
Looks very iffy here, dark clouds on the horizon,had planned to go to Littlehampton,but think I'll wait and see what transpires weather wise.
Went looking for an old bag yesterday,got one for £9, let me elaborate before any of you lot put your oar in.
I have several bags I use for carting the cameras around, but always find, they rarely suit the purpose,ie: either too bulky and don't ride easily on the shoulder,stitching or seams usually come undone, so I decided to get an old army surplus canvas one, they are made to withstand most of what you can throw at them and I'm pleased as punch with it.

morning john...glad you elaborated on the old bag....im quite sure that SB would have said something about that and me..[Laugh Out Loud]

well im off to mee the friends of key hill to help with the quarterly clean up of key hill and warstone lane cems...then we trundle off to the pen room for tea..coffee and biccies and a chat...got me tatty clothes and trainers at the ready..black bags..gardening gloves and secateurs..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5426 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:14 am

TEA,COFFEE AND BISCUITS ! you are having a laugh Lyn, I'd want something stronger than that after a hard days graft, are you weakening in
your latter years.

signman

#5427 by astoness , Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 am

Posted by signman
TEA,COFFEE AND BISCUITS ! you are having a laugh Lyn, I'd want something stronger than that after a hard days graft, are you weakening in
your latter years.

dont be silly john...the jewellers arms is but a mins walk away...[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5428 by Sheldonboy , Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 am

Posted by signman

well done on the old bag John.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#5429 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 am

Just bought this easel in the street market for a quid.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#5430 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 am

Has anyone else had problems with uploading images, for the last few weeks I have had to do everything twice, the first time in each instance it comes up with the message "a problem with this web page has caused Internet Explorer to shut down and re-cover".
On the second attempt in each case it loads normally, very frustrating.

signman

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor