Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Sunday.

#5266 by mollymandysb , Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:49 pm

typical bank holiday weather, my sons birthday last tuesday so decided to take him, his partner and my 15th mnth old grandson (I know i am the nan because i have to sit in the back of the car next to the baby seat and entertain him) I love him to bits but dont like sitting in the back of the car. right, i adopted a donkey at the redwings sanctuary at oxhill earlier in the year, so off we went to see the nag. noah would have been proud of the amount of rain that fell, we found the sanctuary and all the donkeys, shetlands and horses were in their barns out of the rain. we walked up and down the paddock for a bit and then the rain stopped and they ventured out, not far, just far enough to have a nibble of grass. so we took off to look for a pub for lunch, i knew of a very nice pub in welford on avon, so off we went. we got there but no high chairs so my son and his partner decided we should leave - by this time baby getting hungry, so i am distracting him by singing the wheels on the bus etc. etc. only for the decision to be made to get fish and chips and go back to my house - i was really looking forward to a pub lunch.

have had a walk down by the river and through the meadows - yes got caught in the rain.

molly

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#5267 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:08 pm

molly

You wouldn't have missed much had you been along with us for our pub meal today. See an account of it here,

Eating Out

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5268 by astoness , Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am

Posted by mollymandysb
typical bank holiday weather, my sons birthday last tuesday so decided to take him, his partner and my 15th mnth old grandson (I know i am the nan because i have to sit in the back of the car next to the baby seat and entertain him) I love him to bits but dont like sitting in the back of the car. right, i adopted a donkey at the redwings sanctuary at oxhill earlier in the year, so off we went to see the nag. noah would have been proud of the amount of rain that fell, we found the sanctuary and all the donkeys, shetlands and horses were in their barns out of the rain. we walked up and down the paddock for a bit and then the rain stopped and they ventured out, not far, just far enough to have a nibble of grass. so we took off to look for a pub for lunch, i knew of a very nice pub in welford on avon, so off we went. we got there but no high chairs so my son and his partner decided we should leave - by this time baby getting hungry, so i am distracting him by singing the wheels on the bus etc. etc. only for the decision to be made to get fish and chips and go back to my house - i was really looking forward to a pub lunch.

have had a walk down by the river and through the meadows - yes got caught in the rain.

hi molly..glad you got to see the donkeys but yes it was not a very nice day yesterday and im not so sure its going to be any better today...as you said typical bank holiday weather and i was hoping to cut the grass today....

lyn

molly

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#5269 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 am

Don't want to rub it in Lyn, but it's brilliant sunshine here had my walkabout and now having coffee and toast and marmalade with stem ginger (my favourite) which I bought from the lifeboat shop yesterday.

signman

#5270 by astoness , Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:06 am

morning john...you just have rubbed it in[Hammers] that little book looks interesting..as you say it was a good buy...

dull and overcast here in brum...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5271 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 am

Not as thorough as a full size A-Z Lyn but good enough for most uses plus the notebook section.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#5272 by Deleted User , Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:43 am

Molly,kmow what you mean about sitting in the back of the car when with kids.

Sorry the day did not work out well,had a few outings like that myself.

#5273 by Frothy , Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 am

Morning all. I am seriously thinking about turning the central heating on.. BRRRRRR[So Sad]

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

#5274 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 am

Frothy

If you are going out I would definitely break out the umbrellas.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5275 by Frothy , Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 am

Posted by phil
Frothy

If you are going out I would definitely break out the umbrellas.

Phil

Morning Phil. Blinking marvelous in'it got the week off and we're going into winter. feels like anyway[Santa]

Frothy

#5276 by Frothy , Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 am

Look at that 1000 posts

Frothy

Last edited 08.29.2011 | Top

#5277 by astoness , Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 am

Posted by Frothy
Morning all. I am seriously thinking about turning the central heating on.. BRRRRRR[So Sad]

morning froth..just put the living room fire on...it is nippy today...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5278 by Frothy , Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 am

Posted by astoness

Posted by Frothy

morning froth..just put the living room fire on...it is nippy today...

I'm not saying it cold but I've just seen a monkey run past looking for a welder!

Frothy

#5279 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Get ready he's coming.
Some really weird cloud formations today.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman
Last edited Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:00 pm | Top

#5280 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Beautiful day here so far.

signman

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor