Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#451 by astoness , Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
We had a bit of sport this morning. Jo and I bathed our stray cat. He fought like a damn Tiger. I only had to unhook one of his claws out of my hand once.

evening all....enjoyed the footie....1.1 was the score and it was nice to get out for a few hours...didnt get myself arrested lol....

SB..my little stray kitten need a bath but i wont risk it as its starting to wash itself now and getting more relaxed....here are a couple of pics of the little thing...the second one is where he/she is getting friendly with one of me other cats...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#452 by astoness , Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 pm

lol the second pic came out first....here is the other one...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#453 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Posted by astoness
lol the second pic came out first....here is the other one...

Nice picture Lyn, we had to bath Brian, he was covered in something like motor oil. as he was trying to clean himself he was ingesting it, he would have been very ill.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#454 by astoness , Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm

oh dear SB..of course you had to bath brian....he looks a good strong cat by the pic you posted of him...bet he didnt like the hairdryer much though...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#455 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Never used the hairdryer Lyn. He has had enough trauma in the last couple of days. He's been carted off to the Vet, has to have cream in his eyes twice a day, Antibiotics twice a day and the a bathing. I just held him with a towel round him he didn't mind that.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#456 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:19 pm

It looks like he is going to be a nice moggie, he looks a lot like our Angel. If he is half as independent as she is then you will have a good cat.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#457 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:31 pm

He is a nice cat with a really good temperament Phil. When he is hungry he just sits and looks up at you. Then when he has finished he scoots across the kitchen and jumps on to his favourite chair. ( The one by the radiator ).

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#458 by astoness , Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
Never used the hairdryer Lyn. He has had enough trauma in the last couple of days. He's been carted off to the Vet, has to have cream in his eyes twice a day, Antibiotics twice a day and the a bathing. I just held him with a towel round him he didn't mind that.

oh dear SB.poor brian...give a hug from me he sounds like hes been in the wars....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#459 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Our cat spends 5 nights out of 7 every week in the garden shed she has a bed in there, even through the hard freezes we just had. Though we got her in every night she made so much racket in the house I had to get up and let her out. Yet sometimes she will just lie and sleep for days in the house only waking for food. Her favourite place in on the floor of the airing cupboard. We have a big walk in one, But I'm not keen on that because we have to leave the door open, but the wife softie as usual has put a bed in there for her as well.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#460 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Posted by astoness

Posted by Sheldonboy

oh dear SB.poor brian...give a hug from me he sounds like hes been in the wars....

He will be he's losing his Crown Jewels soon.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#461 by Deleted User , Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Well done you cat lovers.....love those piccies Lyn.

Poor old Brian is always in the wars.

#462 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

While the cats away... couldn't resist the earings Lyn.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#463 by astoness , Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Posted by signman
While the cats away... couldn't resist the earings Lyn.

very nice john..i quite like that...

thanks den...the little kitty has a couple of scratches and is still quite grubby when you look close but its starting to wash and use the litter tray so in roads are being made by the day....[Big Smile] oh i nearly forgot to ask hows the tooth ache...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#464 by Deleted User , Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Love the pic John.

Tooth still hurts ........not quite as bad as the other night though but bad enough.

#465 by astoness , Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 pm

you will be glad to get the tooth sorted then den...

will say night to all now....

night all..[Gone to Bed]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor