Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#316 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:10 am

Morning all, I suppose it's not too bad here damp and dismal yes, but it does feel a little warmer than it has been over the last few days. I suppose I'll find out later when I take Zane out.

John,

I'm happy enough with my broadband supplier's price because I have the whole package off them tv (large package), phone (including calls)& broadband (10 meg speed) all for £69 per month. It comes as I have said from Virgin. It's not the price thinking of making me change but the quality of the service that I get. I am always loosing my internet connection and it gets annoying after a while.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#317 by Deleted User , Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 am

Seems a lot milder now,please let it last.

Belle westie had a great time running round with a Lab and a very large poodle who was full of the joys of spring.

Promised to look after my friend's cat this weekend .......only over the road so no probs.

#318 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 am

Denise

I think Zane would love to run around with other dogs, the problem is when most other dog owners see us coming they tend to walk the other way. I can't blame them, they don't know that he isn't what he looks and is in fact sloppy & soft. When I'm walking him and occasionally people get up the courage to approach me and ask if they can stroke him they are always surprised how gentle and fussy he is. Well we are off out now.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#319 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:20 pm

These were taken 20 minutes ago.
Just had to go and look at a couple of jobs.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#320 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Not a day for sunbathing on the beach then John.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#321 by Deleted User , Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Great pics John........

Phil I only take Belle off the lead when other dogs want to play,Jill collie will not play with her much.If Belle is distracted and she easily is I have a job getting her back,if she is playing she doe's not want to go look at whats happening a mile away.

You could always mention to other dog owners that she is gentle,I have got chatting to a few other Dog people LOL

#322 by Deleted User , Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Just had a shock,we have BT vision and just had a letter to say it is now 12.50 a month rather than £14.99 as it was before.

Crumbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#323 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Denise

I have watched other companies do this, but as soon as they think they have enough new customers on board the hike the prices back up. Virgin advertise huge discounts for new customers but won't give the same discounts to existing customers. I know as I have argued with them about it.

About the dog walking, very few dog walkers get close enough to find out about Zane's temperament, and I very rarely let him off the lead unless we are in a remote area with no one else around for miles. I don't know why because he is very obedient and always walks to heel and always returns when called. The thing is I still am not sure he would do that if there were other dogs around.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#324 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Evening Phil, that's sensible dog handling

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#325 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Evening SB

Thats because I'm a sensible person (sometimes).

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#326 by astoness , Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:47 pm

evening all...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#327 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Good Evening Lyn and how are you this fine evening?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#328 by astoness , Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm

evening phil....i am fine thank you..i trust you are too...oh well apart from a badly swollen and bruised finger...got it trapped between the back gate and the settee me and me son were moving yesterday..not funny at all...[Lyn].

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#329 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Good evening all.
I have been missing lately because my new Laptop kept losing the Wi Fi connection.
Orange managed to restore it a couple of times including taking an hour or so last night. Connection was restored and then it disappeared.
A colleague today asked me if the Wi Fi was turned on on my phone. When I checked it was. He said that he had had the same trouble with his i phone. The Wi Fi on his phone had conflicted with his internet Wi Fi and caused a breakdown.
If anyone has wi Fi internet and lose connection it's worth checking to see if anyone else in the house (maybe a visitor) has a phone with Wi Fi turned on.
I wait to see if this fix is permanent. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#330 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Posted by astoness
evening phil....i am fine thank you..i trust you are too...oh well apart from a badly swollen and bruised finger...got it trapped between the back gate and the settee me and me son were moving yesterday..not funny at all...[Lyn].

Was you taking the settee out sit in the back garden Lyn ?

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor