Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2987 by Sheldonboy , Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm

No

Posted by astoness
oh wow SB..i want one....[Skipping Happy]

No problem Lyn all you need is some cement, a pile of sand, and a large quantity of Gravel. Add water, mix thoroughly add to the wooden moulds (which you should have prepared earlier). Then when dry Bulid up into the required shape. Fixing together with some of the sand and cement (that you should have saved earlier).
Then when that structure is dry add the pond lining (which you should have bought earlier) to the inside, fixing it all round. At this stage you should paint the outside (with some of the paint left over from painting the outside toilet).
Then it's easy, add more water (to the inside of the structure this time). Then if required Fish may be also added to this masterpiece of engineering.
No forgetting to add the pump, filter, hose, clips and electricty which complete the package. Should take you a month or so. SB

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2988 by astoness , Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
No

Posted by astoness

No problem Lyn all you need is some cement, a pile of sand, and a large quantity of Gravel. Add water, mix thoroughly add to the wooden moulds (which you should have prepared earlier). Then when dry Bulid up into the required shape. Fixing together with some of the sand and cement (that you should have saved earlier).
Then when that structure is dry add the pond lining (which you should have bought earlier) to the inside, fixing it all round. At this stage you should paint the outside (with some of the paint left over from painting the outside toilet).
Then it's easy, add more water (to the inside of the structure this time). Then if required Fish may be also added to this masterpiece of engineering.
No forgetting to add the pump, filter, hose, clips and electricty which complete the package. Should take you a month or so. SB

sounds easier enough to me....will have one knocked up by next weekend...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2989 by Sheldonboy , Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Posted by astoness

Posted by Sheldonboy
No

Posted by astoness

sounds easier enough to me....will have one knocked up by next weekend...[Little LOL]

Wouldn't surprise me I heard you was an ODD carrier. [Laugh Out Loud][Little LOL]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2990 by astoness , Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm

actually SB you dont know how near to the truth you are with that statement...ask phil..frothy..templer...mike or john about the blue bricks i acquired about 18 months back...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2991 by Sheldonboy , Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Aquired Stolen you mean. I read that post you put a photo with it.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2992 by astoness , Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm

oh i forgot about that then SB...so you know that i am good with bricks then....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2993 by astoness , Sun May 01, 2011 6:22 am

morning all...[Big Smile] i intended to watch match of the day last night but i nodded off[Frying Pan] im up now and staying up to watch the replay...on me first cuppa...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2994 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 01, 2011 10:01 am

Good morning O maid of the Aston Expressway

Good morning everyone.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2995 by astoness , Sun May 01, 2011 10:28 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
Good morning O maid of the Aston Expressway

Good morning everyone.

[Laugh Out Loud]

morning all...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2996 by Deleted User , Sun May 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Evening all,lots of sunshine but a strong wind today.
Spent the whole day outdoors and enjoyed it.Going out for a drink with our friends later.

#2997 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi Den enjoy your drink. I have been outside all day too. Just sinking some very nice Pear Cider.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2998 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Had a nice 2 hour walk in Bruton Park today, around the lake and through the nature gardens. There were loads of these nature gardens around when I was a youngster, but they called them overgrown fields back then.

Phil.

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2999 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Phil
They tried that in Kents Moat Park, it was great for catching litter. It didn't last

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#3000 by astoness , Sun May 01, 2011 8:55 pm

evening all...glad you have all had a nice day...ive just lounged around today and not done much at all....i do have some good news to tell you...its just been confirmed that daughter rachel and hubby will are coming over for a visit from usa for 2 whole weeks[Skipping Happy] arrive the 10th of july which is also my eldest sons birthday and he knows nowt about it....its going to be hard keeping it a secret from him..cant tell you all how much im looking forward to seeing them both again...i miss rach so much..now all i have to do it sort out a plan of action of things to do....[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor