Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1546 by astoness , Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 pm

no i wasn't SB...i only wanted to make Dennis feel at home here...trouble is he's not been back on since...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 02.23.2011 | Top

#1547 by winkle , Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Posted by astoness
hi winkle and a warm welcome....hope you will like it on here...we may not be large in numbers but are a friendly bunch..[Welcome]

Well I know you're not large, but that Sheldonboy is a bit of a whopper by all accounts..? Friendly enough though - comes from a good posh area see.

Seriously though folks, a most warm welcome from a brilliant array of proven and much admired talent. And you lyn. Hope I won't let you down. My historical button is fizzing with anticipation, but don't worry Phil, I see mikejee is handy to correct all my senior moments...

winkle  
winkle
Date registered 02.22.2011

#1548 by Deleted User , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Evening all and welcome to winkle.[Welcome]Normally our new members dissapear quick but
hope you are made of sterner stuff winkle LOL

Well tomorrow is our valuation day,£1 a valuuation all money goes to the museum so if you want an interesting day out ????

I have been to Hatton,bought a lovely mirror from there plus some over priced shelves(shabby ).......hope you had a good day anyway Phil.

#1549 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Lyn

Due to the weather we had to do with a trip to the wacky warehouse for a couple of hours at the Horse & Jockey Wythall. I was going to treat everyone to a meal in the pub after, but I was really surprised to find it was packed so we gave it a miss and we popped into my favourite chippy in Shirley on the way home. What a disappointment because they must have been the worst fish & chips I have ever had. I won't be going there again.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1550 by Sheldonboy , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Posted by winkle

Posted by astoness
hi winkle and a warm welcome....hope you will like it on here...we may not be large in numbers but are a friendly bunch..[Welcome]

Well I know you're not large, but that Sheldonboy is a bit of a whopper by all accounts..? Friendly enough though - comes from a good posh area see.

Seriously though folks, a most warm welcome from a brilliant array of proven and much admired talent. And you lyn. Hope I won't let you down. My historical button is fizzing with anticipation, but don't worry Phil, I see mikejee is handy to correct all my senior moments...

Sheldonboy bit of a Whopper, What can Winkle mean ?

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#1551 by astoness , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:21 pm

hi den...and good luck with the valulation day tomorrow...hope its a good one...

glad you got out phil..although i just cant imagine you scrambling around in all those balls at the wacky warehouse...[Laugh Out Loud]

oh dont worry about winkle den...he will stay...[Police Truncheon]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1552 by Sheldonboy , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Good e[Bored]vening everyone, Sheldonboy here.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1553 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm

SB good evening to you.

Lyn

You don't think I'm daft enough to sit in the wacky warehouse do you when there is a pub next door. I managed to grab a surreptitious pint.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1554 by Sheldonboy , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Posted by phil
SB good evening to you.

Lyn

You don't think I'm daft enough to sit in the wacky warehouse do you when there is a pub next door. I managed to grab a surreptitious pint.

Phil

A Surreptitious pint. Is that a Belgian brew, iv'e never seen it a Michaels.[Little LOL]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1555 by astoness , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy

Posted by phil
SB good evening to you.

Lyn

Phil

A Surreptitious pint. Is that a Belgian brew, iv'e never seen it a Michaels.[Little LOL]

oh well done phil...lol....SB..are you bored or just tired....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1556 by Sheldonboy , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Good evening your lovliness so glad to see you on duty.[I'm Shy]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1557 by astoness , Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm

crikey SB..you're not usually that nice to me...whats afoot or is it you just don't want another battering..[Big Laugh]

sorry your fish and chips weren't up to scratch phil...its hard to find a decent chippy these days...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Last edited 02.23.2011 | Top

#1558 by Sheldonboy , Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Am I not always nice to you Attilla

A great chippie on our side of town.
Aristos Acocks Green Village ( on the Island ) an eat in Fish and chip restaurant, always beautiful food and good clean service.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1559 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Lyn

I was disgusted today I have used the shop for years and I have always gave them a good name, but today they need naming and shaming "The Sea Spray" on the junction of Union Rd and Stratford Rd opposite the Shirley Test Station. Fish and chips were nearly £7 a portion and they were uneatable, I had to throw them away. I will never be going back there again.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1560 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 pm

SB

Where is that? I'm in the village quite a lot, you don't mean the one by the bank do you?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor