Morning All
No rain as yet but the wind is realy wild up here
dont think i will be going far today

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#3512 by astoness , Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 pm

afternoon all...no rain here but still quite windy..managed to get my stocks tied up to the sticks as they were getting quite tall...had a nice surprise lunch time...i was just about to tuck into a sos and tom sarnie when my daughter kim phoned me up to invite me to lunch at the pub near her....needless to say the sarnie went straight in the bin...[Little LOL] really enjoyed myself..the meal was great and of course the company...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#3513 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm surprised you didn't eat the sarnie fist.[Laugh Out Loud]

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3514 by astoness , Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
I'm surprised you didn't eat the sarnie fist.[Laugh Out Loud]

must admit i was tempted to eat just half of it SB..[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3515 by astoness , Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 am

good morning all...looks like a better start to the day...sun is out and fairly clear skies...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3516 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 am

Morning all,after a nice sunny,mild day yesterday it's back to windy and cloudy this morningwith a bit of sun breaking through.
Think I'll do the car boot this morning,maybe have a giant cheese toastie with lea and perrins sauce and cracked black pepper,and a coffee.

signman

#3517 by astoness , Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 am

morning john...have a good car boot...i will be doing a bit in the garden..got a couple of bushes that need cutting right down...sos and tom sarnie for me brekkie...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3518 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 am

Morning all

It looks like a nice day here, I'm waiting for my breakfast after just taking half a dozen pills.

phil

#3519 by astoness , Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 am

morning phil..just having a cuppa..managed to get a lot done in the garden over the past 3 hours including cleaning out the pond...im shattered already and still have the grass to cut just in case it buckets down again...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3520 by astwood , Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 am

Morming All
after yesterdays rain and gales its warm here with hardly any wind
so its up to the greenhouse for some re-potting

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

#3521 by astoness , Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 am

morning astwood..well ive done all im going to do today..back garden looks much better now..enjoy your potting...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3522 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Going back to what I said a couple of days ago about a little mini meet tomorrow the only person that was able to make it was Lyn and as much as I value her company I didn't think it right for just the two of us to go wandering off round town. Call me old fashioned if you like.

So I thought if I put it off to next Saturday we might get more response, I've got nothing special planned I just thought a gentle stroll through town to see some of the new sights I have never seen and perhaps renew my acquaintance with some of the old ones, if there are any left.

Whilst doing this I thought we might grab a pint and a little snack or whatever. If the idea appeals to anyone you can let me know on site, but we will keep the details to PM.

Phil

phil

#3523 by Deleted User , Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Posted by phil
Anybody fancy a meet up for a wander round town and perhaps grab a pint and a sandwich or a bag of chips next Monday about lunch time?

Phil

Would have been great Phil but we are both off work this coming week and not sure what our plans are.............I am the same,not seeing a lot of the new stuff.

I have a clear Monday in a couple of weeks.

#3524 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi Denise

It's a pity you could not have said earlier then you and Lyn could have chaperoned each other. I'm trying to fix something up for next Saturday (see my later post). Normally my Saturdays are booked up by my grandkids, but I'm sure they will allow me a day off.

Phil

phil

#3525 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Evening all, Phil we may be around town next Saturday (no promises) I have to check with the boss. But it will be a pleasure if we can mate. SB

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor