Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: GHOSTS

#91 by Deleted User , Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 pm

You have to ask yourself why would a ghost even want to do these things.Without seeing the whole thing it is hard to form an opinion but the first pic could just be an incoming of light,something I have noticed my new camera phone can not deal with.

When I was in a second hand shop a few weeks ago I came out of the changing room and an assistant said something had just jumped off the shelf in front of her.blast I just missed it,they said this sort of thing had happened before,they also reported overhead footsteps.This was in Tewkesbury.

love to read about ths stuff it is so interesting but always look for the logcal answer......when there is not one.......run LOL

#92 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Denise,

Why run? I have yet to hear of anybody being killed by a ghost, or even assaulted. Come to think of it I have never even heard of anyone being insulted by one.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#93 by Deleted User , Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 pm

That is so true Phil LOL

#94 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:31 pm

I think if I met a ghost I would try to talk it in to going to a photographers with me. So I could get some decent snapshots. I'm sure when I explained that all other previous photos of ghosts were either over or under exposed, double exposed or just plain blurred it would understand and oblige.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#95 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:20 pm

And after it was developed Phil, there would just be you on the photo ha ha.

signman

#96 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 pm

What about Polaroids, I could take some of them. Its amazing really it's like UFOs we never see a proper photo, there is always a reason why you can't make the object out clearly. Either that or it is obviously faked.

By the way I believe in extra terrestrial life.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#97 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 am

So do I Phil, but I don't think anyone on this planet will ever see it.

signman

#98 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am

John

Say you don't know, They were pretty sure we would never reach the moon at one time. I won't say walk on the moon because I'm not sure that we did that.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#99 by Nicholas , Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Posted by signman
In other words if you are going to invent a story, get your facts right.

I absolutely love it when a ghostly legend and the facts don't match!! Laugh!!! From my point of view, it's fascinating to try and work out where these stories might have developed from, etc! Laugh!!

Posted by denise
Why would we need to come back??
Maybe Ghosts as we think about them are just like looking at a long ago thing that happened....a bit like a film...seen by us in a way we can not understand.

If there is anything to ghosts at all - and I stress that I think this is a BIG if - I reckon there might be some form of recording process going on (somehow)..... as you say Denise - a bit like a film.....

All the best,

Nick

www.westmidlandsghostclub.com

Nicholas
Date registered 08.20.2010

#100 by Deleted User , Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 pm

No smoke without fire......so many sightings worldwide....they can't all be wrong.[Let Me Think]

#101 by Sheldonboy , Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Posted by denise
Why would we need to come back??

Maybe Ghosts as we think about them are just like looking at a long ago thing that happened....a bit like a film...seen by us in a way we can not understand.

Why would they want to come back.
There are plenty of people that I would want to come back and haunt. I just hope Ghosts are able to have a good laugh.[Big Laugh]

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#102 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 am

I think they've started to retaliate ha ha.http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/8404178.B...esh_eating_bug/

signman

#103 by Voltman , Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:29 am

Signman, I hope you are up to date with your anti tetanus vaccinations, that could happen to anyone.
In fact does anti tetanus work against this infection?

This is worse than some of the parasites in South America which burrow into your flesh and live there.
They have to be tempted out with raw meat.
VM

“If a man knows he will sooner or later be robbed upon a journey, he will have a bottle of the best in every inn and look upon all his extravagances as so much gained upon the thieves.”
Robert Louis Stevenson.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer] http://telsen.co.uk/

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#104 by Deleted User , Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:52 am

Poor man

#105 by Nicholas , Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:39 am

Posted by denise
No smoke without fire......so many sightings worldwide....they can't all be wrong.[Let Me Think]

It's all down to interpretation at the end of the day, I guess....... mixed with centuries of cultural belief and social conditioning.

Posted by Sheldonboy
I just hope Ghosts are able to have a good laugh.[Big Laugh]

There surely HAVE to be some perks to the afterlife Sheldonboy!! Laugh, laugh!!

All the best,

Nick

www.westmidlandsghostclub.com

Nicholas
Date registered 08.20.2010

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Lettuce man

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor