Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: TAXI ATTACK IN SHELDON

#16 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Quote: astwood wrote in post #15
I agree but most prisoners only do half of there sentences anyway


I might agree with that for first offenders. But any one returning should get the lot.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: TAXI ATTACK IN SHELDON

#17 by astwood , Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #16
Quote: astwood wrote in post #15
I agree but most prisoners only do half of there sentences anyway


I might agree with that for first offenders. But any one returning should get the lot.


I think we need to bring back the birch


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: TAXI ATTACK IN SHELDON

#18 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Quote: astwood wrote in post #17
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #16
Quote: astwood wrote in post #15
I agree but most prisoners only do half of there sentences anyway


I might agree with that for first offenders. But any one returning should get the lot.


I think we need to bring back the birch

Never going to happen is it. Did we use the Birch in this country, I know The Isle of Man did.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: TAXI ATTACK IN SHELDON

#19 by astwood , Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #18
Quote: astwood wrote in post #17
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #16
Quote: astwood wrote in post #15
I agree but most prisoners only do half of there sentences anyway


I might agree with that for first offenders. But any one returning should get the lot.


I think we need to bring back the birch

Never going to happen is it. Did we use the Birch in this country, I know The Isle of Man did.


Maybe years ago but it would make them think twice


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: TAXI ATTACK IN SHELDON

#20 by Slow Jo , Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Many years ago I worked with a man who got birched on the isle of man ,he said after looking through record's ,no one ever go's back for a second dose of that ,he still carried the mark's years after.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: TAXI ATTACK IN SHELDON

#21 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:00 pm

I don't doubt that Jo. I'll bet the mental scars go even deeper.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: TAXI ATTACK IN SHELDON

#22 by Slow Jo , Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:10 pm

He told me at the time ,a doctor checks you after each stroke ,it took nearly 30 minutes to administer the punishment ,that was 10 strokes, after getting drunk and attempted rape on the beach at night.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


   

Unfair Justice

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor