RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#961 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:20 pm

signman

#962 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 pm

signman

#963 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm

This is 3 streets away from me a little alley full of car repair workshops, it's chaos round here at the moment.

signman

#964 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Seen from the sea front, off streetview,still mayhem, cops everywhere can't get near the place.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#965 by astoness , Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:01 pm

afternoon all.....sorry to hear about the shooting incident john.....

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#966 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 pm

John

I heard this on the car radio this afternoon, he must have been a bad boy if the police went armed to arrest him and he must have been armed for them to shoot him. If that is in fact what happened. It will be interesting to hear the full story.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#967 by Deleted User , Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Yes it will be interesting to hear what has gone on.

Been asking shopkeepers to put up posters about our events at the museum today.

W e have a valuation day with Charles Hanson Feb 24th so if you want your stuff valued for £1 each item come along.You never know you may be rich LOL.

#968 by astoness , Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 pm

den..i wished i had something worth valuing.....hope the day goes well though..it will be interesting.

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#969 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Still absolute chaos down here, traffic has been chocca for 3 hours.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#970 by Deleted User , Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Keep your head down John.

#971 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello everybody, why are all the Police after John.?

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#972 by mikejee , Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Phil
I think nowadays you don't have to be as bad as all that for the police to carry guns when they come to arrest you. This seems to be so in Yorkshire anyway. I am aquainted with an unfortunate women from near Huddersfield (unfortunate not because she lives in huddersfield but because she has two very not very nice sons). I gather that it is not uncommon for the police to bring guns when they come to arrest the eldest. It seems to be because he is big and causes trouble .

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#973 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Mike

I thought the police were trained to deal with bog oafs, besides they have tasers and pepper sprays don't they. I thought guns were only authorised if they had reasonable grounds to believe the suspect would be armed.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#974 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 pm

At the risk of sounding reactionary, it's a pity the Police don't carry guns a bit more. yes I know I wouldn't want to be in place to cop a bullet by accident if a stray one came my way. But I wouldn't want to be a Police officer, sent into a situation and finding armed thugs whilst I was armed with a stick and a pepper spray. I'm sorry but I am sick to death of picking up newspapers and reading on a daily basis, story's of violence, murder, robberies etc etc carried out persistently by mindless mongerels who have no regard for people, property or life itself.
Those who live by the sword should die by the sword. Law and order will never be fully restored until the Police who we ask to protect us are finally given our full backing and support. At the same time they should have the protection that they deserve.
Police have family's too. SB

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#975 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

So you would prefer to live in a police state then SB? arming the police only leads to more gun violence as can be seen anywhere in the world where the police are armed.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor