I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6722 by Voltman , Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Aaaargh, he tricked us he's still up. Stum.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#6723 by astoness , Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Posted by Voltman
Can't believe you were either Astoness.

volty i read sb s message after i posted mine sticking up for him....i shall be more observant in future....

well im off now folks...will say night night....

night night....[I Nodded Off]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#6724 by Frothy , Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Posted by astoness

Posted by Voltman

volty i read sb s message after i posted mine sticking up for him....i shall be more observant in future....

I don't know how you can get tired

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

#6725 by Voltman , Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

[Gone to Bed]

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#6726 by astoness , Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Posted by Frothy

Posted by astoness

Posted by Voltman

I don't know how you can get tired

quite easily froth..dont sleep well so im up between 4 and 5 most mornings...maybe i should start banging meself on the head with me hammers...

night again...[I Nodded Off]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Last edited 10.20.2011 | Top

#6727 by astoness , Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Posted by Voltman
Has he gone?
[Skipping Happy]

hes still here volty..[Little LOL]

im deffo off now....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#6728 by Voltman , Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 am

Are we still open here?
Just popped in to say I haven't gone to bed at all.
I've stopped up to show this bottle of Gordons who's the gov'nor and to watch the BBC4 comedy drama about the Pythons ordeals after they had made Life of Brian. As they are responsible for my present state of lunacy I feel destined to absorb as much of their history as possible.
And then drop it out in conversation at every opportunity.
Oh look! Mrs ************er's exploded.
VM

If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?
John Cleese

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

Last edited 10.21.2011 | Top

#6729 by astoness , Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:06 am

morning any early birds...crikey volty you were up late last night....that wardrobe of yours needs a good padlock on it...[Little LOL]

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#6730 by Sheldonboy , Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:36 am

Good morning Lyn and everyone.
Lyn in trying to understand Volty, first you have to look at the position of the Moon in relation to Mars. Mars plays an important role in Volty's life although I understand he is quite partial to Kit Kat too.
Being lubricated with Gin and frequently flushed out with the barrellised stuff over many decades, he is actually now nocturnal. In fact Volty and daylight no not go together very well at all, in fact his best friends are a family of Hedgehogs
who hang around at the back of Yardley Church. He pops round to see them at about two am and they throw him a couple of scraps. Trouble is when he has feasted with the hogs he has to shoot back home double quick to use his litter tray before the Sun comes out. Otherwise his Human features (and I use the term loosley ) start to appear and his four legged friends think he is God. Mind you being one of his Disciples I have never had a problem with this. He also starts to think he is right about everything. This of course I have always had a problem with. This is why Volty's posts, especially the late ones should be read very carefully, because he will try to convert you to Voltianity. This has been known to send people mad in a very short time. SB

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#6731 by astoness , Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:42 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
Good morning Lyn and everyone.
Lyn in trying to understand Volty, first you have to look at the position of the Moon in relation to Mars. Mars plays an important role in Volty's life although I understand he is quite partial to Kit Kat too.
Being lubricated with Gin and frequently flushed out with the barrellised stuff over many decades, he is actually now nocturnal. In fact Volty and daylight no not go together very well at all, in fact his best friends are a family of Hedgehogs who hang around at the back of Yardley Church. He pops round to see them at about two am and they throw him a couple of scraps. Trouble is when he has feasted with the hogs he has to shoot back home double quick to use his litter tray before the Sun comes out. Otherwise his Human features (and I use the term loosley ) start to appear and his four legged friends think he is God. Mind you being one of his Disciples I have never had a problem with this. He also starts to think he is right about everything. This of course I have always had a problem with. This is why Volty's posts, especially the late ones should be read very carefully, because he will try to convert you to Voltianity. This has been known to send people mad in a very short time. SB

[Laugh Out Loud] SB...thanks for expaining so well the workings of volty...maybe this is why that little owl tried to batter his way though his window the other night...it was one of his friends trying to get in...[Little LOL]..dont worry i shall not be converted...i shall remain as sane as i have always been....[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#6732 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 am

Morning all you reprobates.
1st I 've never had a flu jab and never will, haven't seen a doctor for 30 years.
2nd without wishing to resurrect the topic, I get loads of those scam e-mails and ignore every one of them, end of story.
Now to get back to reality, start my Irish job today, so OUT for a stroll in the lovely frosty air,breakfast and then down to the drawing board.
Have a nice day ya'll and NO SQUABBLING WHILST I'M AWAY, Lyn keep them in order.

signman

#6733 by astoness , Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 am

Morning John..it's a bit warmer this morning here in brum...just going to have brekkie then off to the shops..catch you later and don't worry I have my hammers at the ready should a riot break out...lol..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#6734 by Deleted User , Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 am

Morning all........we need Phil to keep order......not gadding round Blackpool LOL

#6735 by Frothy , Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 am

Morning. Thank God it's Friday!

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor