Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: GOOD MORNING BIRMINGHAM.

#5176 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 am

Posted by signman
Crikey Phil, what's got you out of bed ?

I think we must have had a power cut in the night because my bedside clock was just flashing on and off (just like my stars) this morning and I didn't know what time it was. I frightened the wife nearly to death when I walked in the kitchen a 7.15,

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5177 by Deleted User , Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 am

Yep you have had a power cut.

Must have been awful for your wife LOL

#5178 by astoness , Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:26 am

Posted by denise
Not sure if I have twirled LOL ?

den..yer not even flashing yet...think you have to do that before you can twirl....[Laugh Out Loud]

morning phil...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 08.19.2011 | Top

#5179 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 am

Morning Lyn

I think I am going to have to go back to bed for a couple of hours.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5180 by Sheldonboy , Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Good afternoon everyone

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5181 by Deleted User , Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Evening all,nice stroll round the shops and lunch out with my Daughter and Grandchildren today.

Lots of sunshine too,cant be better.

#5182 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 pm

SB

Is your avatar a self portrait? I had to look several times before I realised what had changed. You took the hard hat off.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5183 by astoness , Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
Good afternoon everyone

[Laugh Out Loud] SB now i recognise you....[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5184 by Sheldonboy , Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Posted by phil
SB

Is your avatar a self portrait? I had to look several times before I realised what had changed. You took the hard hat off.

Phil

Good evening, yes I thought I should use a more natural picture of myself. I am in fact several hundred years old, this was on of my school photo's taken in 1734.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#5185 by mikejee , Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 pm

SB
I must get down on my knees. I never realised you were truely the incarnation of Lord Ganesha. I believe your festival is in the next few weeks, so the forum can worship you

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#5186 by Voltman , Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 am

Hello fellow forumnists,

SB is correct in his estimation of his own age, although how he managed to Photoshop his own image to such an asthetically acceptable degree is deserving of ones admiration. I've only known him for 135 years and he has never looked so good, not even when ELO where sending him secret rejuvention messages.

Signman does of course give a good account of the flashy twirly star situation. In the absence of anything exciting in the Xobor toolbox I have created some animated user titles for intermediate levels between normal interest and obsessive compulsive disorder use of the forum.
Signman innocently assisted with the essential graphic basis for said animations, something he manages with great ease.

Girls....., Allotments....., digging, planting, watering, weeding, pulling, washing, cooking, eating, doing it all again...... sounds great.
You have my envy and admiration.
VM

My time is money, I can lend you 10 minutes for lunch.

http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#5187 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 am

Morning all,
Right here's my two rants for the day,
5 million stupid so and so's watched big brother last night, a group of non-entities making pr***s of themselves.
The mindless idiots who dialled 999 for a bloody cat which had a heart attack.
On a lighter note Google street view is now in the Amazon rain forest,don't think there's many streets there.
It's sunny so far here,lovely red sky this morning,and you know what that means,RAIN.
Have a nice day wherever you are.

signman

#5188 by Sheldonboy , Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:55 am

Morning everyone
Couldn't agree more John
My take on Big Brother is that NO-ONE acts normally. In front of a camera. Not even actors.
Big Brother is totally Morons TV
Made by Moron
With Morons
Watched by Morons.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#5189 by astoness , Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 am

Posted by Voltman
Hello fellow forumnists,

SB is correct in his estimation of his own age, although how he managed to Photoshop his own image to such an asthetically acceptable degree is deserving of ones admiration. I've only known him for 135 years and he has never looked so good, not even when ELO where sending him secret rejuvention messages.

Signman does of course give a good account of the flashy twirly star situation. In the absence of anything exciting in the Xobor toolbox I have created some animated user titles for intermediate levels between normal interest and obsessive compulsive disorder use of the forum.
Signman innocently assisted with the essential graphic basis for said animations, something he manages with great ease.

Girls....., Allotments....., digging, planting, watering, weeding, pulling, washing, cooking, eating, doing it all again...... sounds great.
You have my envy and admiration.
VM

[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#5190 by Deleted User , Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:05 am

Good Morning all...I have not watched BB yet but no doubt I will look in on it.In the past it has had some very odd moments.

Allotments are strange places,the one I am on has only been there since March but it looks like it has been there for ever.I find them wonderful,full of promise of new crops and maybe we are all wannabe Farmers LOLAlso full of mystery,on the lotte forum so many goings on,prize onion nicked,accusations of spreading weed seeds and awful committees.Better than a book LOL

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor