Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2596 by astoness , Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
Just a reminder to the party faithful, St. Georges day is looming up. lots going on in Victoria Square and new Street. followed by a great concert in Symphony Hall (a bit like last night at the proms). A really good night out for a tenner. If there are any tickets left.

dont try and get round me now SB and frothy dont you encourage him...aston batterer indeed...[Hammer Head Yellow]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#2597 by Frothy , Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Posted by astoness

Posted by Sheldonboy
Just a reminder to the party faithful, St. Georges day is looming up. lots going on in Victoria Square and new Street. followed by a great concert in Symphony Hall (a bit like last night at the proms). A really good night out for a tenner. If there are any tickets left.

dont try and get round me now SB and frothy dont you encourage him...aston batterer indeed...[Hammer Head Yellow]

What do you mean "enccourage him" I'm just trying to warn him. I'm off to get the good lady wife from work. May catch you all later

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

#2598 by astoness , Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 pm

ok froth..may catch you later on....SB will be away to his bed soon no doubt.....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2599 by Sheldonboy , Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Posted by astoness
ok froth..may catch you later on....SB will be away to his bed soon no doubt.....

SB has been stretched out on his bed since Nine Oclock. watching Waking the dead. It's quite gripping.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2600 by astoness , Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm

are they repeats SB..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2601 by astoness , Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 pm

im off now folks....night night....[Gone to Bed]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2602 by Sheldonboy , Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Posted by astoness
are they repeats SB..

no Lynn it's the very last one.

Goodnight all

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2603 by Deleted User , Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Evening folks........got caught in the rain today......what a let down after all that lovely sun.

Had a lovely belated mothers day yesterday......went to my sons and mum come too.

Must say Marks and Spencer are great for flowers.Not cheap but great quality.They make lovely gifts.

#2604 by Sheldonboy , Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 am

Good morning all. Early start today our trade has just gone ballistic. very busy yesterday, not helped by a four hour machine breakdown. Going now so won't be on here until tonight. Hope you all have a good day (John did you take that van job). Lynn keep practicing, Lyn behave yourself. Keep dry SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2605 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:58 am

Morning All,

I really must get thicker curtains for the bedroom, either that or put the clock back in the bedroom that I took out when I retired. I jumped out of bed half hour ago thinking it was about 10 o clock. The wife thought that I was a burglar when I walked into the kitchen. She always gets up hours before me.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2606 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:10 am

Morning Phil, (and anyone else up and about), been up since 5.30, had a stroll, about to have breakfast, sunny, but a lot cooler than of late, I prefer it, can't make up my mind what to do today.

signman

#2607 by astoness , Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 am

morning all..[Big Smile] nice start to the day here...just dropped lucky upto the vets for the op and microchip...
den so glad you had a nice belated mothers day..i love flowers around the house...

phil...try taking off the ballaclaver in the mornings....[Laugh Out Loud]

off up to the shop soon...i only messed up once on the till yesterday so im getting better...[Skipping Happy]

catch you all later on....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2608 by Deleted User , Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello all,I too have been waking early.I think it is the sunshine.Enjoyed looking at all the flowers and blossoms.

#2609 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Lyn

If I take my Balaclava off in the mornings the wife will be certain we have got a burglar.

Denise

Are you sure you are not waking early because of a guilty conscience, I hope you are not getting to be another SB and cant sleep at night because he is counting his money all night long.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2610 by Sheldonboy , Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Posted by phil
Lyn

If I take my Balaclava off in the mornings the wife will be certain we have got a burglar.

Denise

Are you sure you are not waking early because of a guilty conscience, I hope you are not getting to be another SB and cant sleep at night because he is counting his money all night long.

Phil

Phil point One..If you take off your balaclava...keep away from the mirrors.
Point two ....I have absolutely no guilty conscience, or any reason for one.
Point three....I do not stay up all night counting my money. Any Rupees I have are counted on a regular basis by my full time carer. (My wife)

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor