http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2312 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

Lynn

Welcome from me as well, you will find that this is where we all do our moaning and try to put the world right, we are not having much success at the later as you no doubt can see.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2313 by Voltman , Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Posted by phil
Myself I would endeavour to find out who it was who complained as they must live in close proximity. I would then give them a piece of my mind in no uncertainty and let them know that you knew who it was who was doing the complaining.

Phil

Intimidating victims and witnesses Phil? I wonder where you got that idea from?

CATS leave paw prints on your HEART.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 03.27.2011 | Top

#2314 by Deleted User , Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Yes Phil I think you have hit the nail on the head.Write more later as must go now.

#2315 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Too right I would intimidate them, as I would anybody who was so petty. I've often found that some people complain just for the sake of complaining, but once they know that you know who it is doing the complaining the reports often stop. If I have a complaint about someone then I will go and knock their door and see if we can sort it out between between ourselves.

Someone complained about my son's Airedale barking during the day when he and his wife were out working. This only happened two days a week because at that time he was on a 4 day on and 4 day off shift pattern and only 2 of those were days the other 2 were nights.

The Evening Mail came around and took a photograph of my son and his dog and published a story ridiculing the complainants. The complaints stopped.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2316 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Just waiting for SB's vote on the photo competition and John if he wants to vote this week, then I can tot up and announce the result. I want to do it to day to try to get back on schedule.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2317 by Sheldonboy , Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm

SBs vote coming up, I've just been moving fish around my ponds. Before you ask Phil yes they can move on their own but not from pond to pond.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2318 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Flying fish could!

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2319 by Sheldonboy , Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:11 pm

[It's A knockout]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2320 by Sheldonboy , Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm

I'm off now to watch The Wonders of The Universe with Prof. Brian cox. Fantastic series. Goodnight.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2321 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 pm

I thought Brian Cox was the original Hannibal Lecter or William Wallace's uncle?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2322 by Deleted User , Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Evening all,I love Lichfield and many Lichfield people are very friendly.Some of my neighbours are awful though.They have lived here a long time and see us as incomers and I had the cheek to ask for a maggot laden bin to be moved away from my window.That was a decloration of war to them and I have had drunken abuse and poo left on my doorstep,one old bloke even said he was going to check into my past.My Daughter called the police as I had a plant bleached and my tyres let down,the police went round but no evidence and everything was denied.Now this.I have tried to let a lot of it go over my head but this latest thing has got to me,my dogs mean everything to me but I know if they want to record the level of noise they will be disapointed but it is all very undignified.

Due to the data protection act no names will be disclosed unless they prosecute me.

I asked if they would give the names to the police as I would like to add it to the list of things but she hummed and arred.

I just want a quiet life but I am having to cope with some bored close t minded people.

#2323 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Denise

These sort of people do this sort of thing because they are allowed to get away with it, get a dummy camera and set it up outside your house high on the wall. That will stop the snide attacks on your property. write to your MP or Councillor and complain that your life is being made a misery just because you are a newcomer and ask what sort of a reputation is this for Lichfield. In fact cause as much trouble for them as they are for you. I'm sure you know the people who are responsible so name names when you complain because they are certainly naming you. Nobody would set a foot inside my house to check noise levels if I didn't know the name of the complainant. Don't forget they have got to monitor the levels inside their houses as well because if its not audible in there they have no complaint.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#2324 by Sheldonboy , Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 am

Good morning to anyone who can see me through this very heavy Fog.
It was only misty by my house.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2325 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 am

Morning all,
Haven't been around lately, so busy, didn't have time for the photo comp. (not that there are many exciting chimneys in Brighton), and forgot to vote, but looking at the entries VM would have been my clear winner.
A rare day of doing nothing today,I'm still waiting for the brief for the Westbourne sign which is made, painted and ready to be signwritten, when I get the wording.
Denise you can narrow the field a bit by noting the people who speak to you on a regular basis, ie: good morning, hello, etc, you can bet it's not one of those,don't mention it (unless you already have) someone in the know will eventually get curious and enquire about it.
A bit cloudy here, but very mild.

signman

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Open All Hours 2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor