Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2926 by Sheldonboy , Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Evening all, what's wrong with everyone Look on the bright side. Oh there isn't one,
Never mind

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2927 by astoness , Sat May 05, 2012 6:37 am

morning all...bright start to the day here in brum...and no rain..[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#2928 by astwood , Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 am

Morning All No rain yet but plenty of dark clouds grandaughters birthday
today wish i was eleven again

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

#2929 by astoness , Sat May 05, 2012 11:46 am

morning astwood..bit cloudy over this way but they say no rain this weekend which i shall believe when i see it....

have a good day all..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2930 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat May 05, 2012 11:52 am

Morning All,

Astwood

I can't believe you want to be 11 again, now if I could pick a time to start again it would be 15 to 16 when I found some Independence prior to that life wasn't so good. To many people had control over my life until then. At 16 I just led my own life the way I wanted to. Those are the times I would revisit if given the chance.

Phil

phil

#2931 by astoness , Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Posted by phil
Morning All,

Astwood

I can't believe you want to be 11 again, now if I could pick a time to start again it would be 15 to 16 when I found some Independence prior to that life wasn't so good. To many people had control over my life until then. At 16 I just led my own life the way I wanted to. Those are the times I would revisit if given the chance.

Phil

phil i was quite happy until i got married at 19...bad mistake....[Frowning]..i was ok again after a divorce.. think i would like to start my life all over again and this time take more notice of what was going on around me..oh and deffo take more pics of the streets that i was born and lived in...if only we knew then ehh...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Last edited 05.05.2012 | Top

#2932 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat May 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Lyn

I have never regretted getting married, I married at at nearly 22 through choice. I knew my wife would not try to shape me in to her idea of a husband and would always trust me. In return I have never given her the slightest thing to worry about. So I have continued to live the life I have chosen.

I know that sounds selfish, but I also have the greatest respect for family life and I always make sure my family comes first. Its just so lucky that is also thats it's one of the things that I have chosen.

Phil

phil

#2933 by astoness , Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

wouldnt say it sounds selfish phil..you are lucky that your life turned out the way you wished and you wouldnt change a thing about it...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2934 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Good afternoon all, I see our Bully is flying the flag.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Last edited 05.05.2012 | Top

#2935 by astoness , Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
Good afternoon all, I see our Bully is flying the flag.

[Laugh Out Loud] nice one bully..

watching the fa cup final....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2936 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat May 05, 2012 6:46 pm

I have no time for sport whatsoever,end of story.
As regards wives, I was always in the wrong,and I openly admit it, I always wanted my freedom, which no woman would ever give me
I was always faithful to them, but had to do my own thing, women can't understand that, why I do not know,and I will never understand to this day, I have given 5 houses away,slept in my car for months on end on pub car parks, or motorway service areas,been woken up by the police and told them to **** ***, I could write a book, as we all could,but who would be interested.

signman
Last edited Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 pm | Top

#2937 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat May 05, 2012 6:55 pm

As I have said John I was lucky when I was fortunate enough to land my wife. She never once tried to stop me doing anything I wanted to do, until the doctors told me I was killing myself. It was only then that she started laying down the law, she says her aims are selfish as she doesn't want to be left on her own. I know though if I said I was going to start drinking and smoking and going out seven nights a week again from tomorrow she would accept it. She also knows that on the odd occasion when I do go out on my own now that I have a little more to drink than I should have, but she pretends not to notice.

Phil

phil

#2938 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Phil sometimes we can follow other people like sheep, sometimes we all need a sheepdog to keep us in line.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#2939 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun May 06, 2012 5:55 am

Morning all,raining again here,and we have the vintage commercial vehicle show.
I've had 3 hectic weeks of work,now finished until Tuesday, and then I have to revamp the signs at the Waggon.

signman

#2940 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 am

We had the childens parade yesterday to mark the start of the Brighton festival,it was led by this famous lady,who knows who it is ?

signman

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor