Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2896 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 03, 2012 9:40 am

Morning all,

It's a great day out................for ducks.

Phil

phil

#2897 by astoness , Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 am

morning phil...im going to get the stew pot on today....need something to warm me up...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#2898 by astwood , Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 am

Morning All another wet day the poor garden will have to wait
is there any end to all this rain

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

#2899 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 am

Morning Lyn

I love it when the wife gets the stew pot out, because it means I'm having steak as she knows I can't stand stew.

Phil

phil

#2900 by astoness , Thu May 03, 2012 11:16 am

lol phil..well im doing a beef stew today..got a massive stew pot even though its only for me and the lads..it means there is plenty left over for the next day..tastes even better then....actually not to put you off but i very often warm some up for me breakfast at 6 in the morning..[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2901 by Sheldonboy , Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Lyn correct me if I am wrong but I reckon you could eat any amount of anything at any time of day.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2902 by astoness , Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

[Little LOL]

Posted by Sheldonboy
Lyn correct me if I am wrong but I reckon you could eat any amount of anything at any time of day.

correct SB..ive never been a finicky eater...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2903 by Sheldonboy , Thu May 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Finicky Eater are you kidding
I remember your last order in a restaurant.
A Crocodile Sandwich and make it snappy.[Laugh Out Loud]

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#2904 by astoness , Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
Finicky Eater are you kidding
I remember your last order in a restaurant.
A Crocodile Sandwich and make it snappy.[Laugh Out Loud]

[Laugh Out Loud] very funny...[Hammers]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2905 by mollymandysb , Thu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm

hi everyone just doing a catch up, yes sb i read your comments and glad someone gave you a battering. not raining here at moment but sure it will start up again soon - is it right snow has been forecast for the week end.

not done a lot recently, looked after grandson yesterday he a love, two in a weeks time. he s fine when with me and we go to a soft play centre in morning and then park in afternoon, he has his fall outs with other children sometimes and wants the toy they have. his mom gets stressed out with him but i talk calmly as possible and say give it back, his mom has now decided he should go to pre school in september two mornings a week. i have stold her i dont agree he is too young yet, what do you all think.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#2906 by astoness , Thu May 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Posted by mollymandysb
hi everyone just doing a catch up, yes sb i read your comments and glad someone gave you a battering. not raining here at moment but sure it will start up again soon - is it right snow has been forecast for the week end.

not done a lot recently, looked after grandson yesterday he a love, two in a weeks time. he s fine when with me and we go to a soft play centre in morning and then park in afternoon, he has his fall outs with other children sometimes and wants the toy they have. his mom gets stressed out with him but i talk calmly as possible and say give it back, his mom has now decided he should go to pre school in september two mornings a week. i have stold her i dont agree he is too young yet, what do you all think.

steph

hi steph..well i guess its up to the individual but my four stayed with me until they went to nusery school at the age of 4...i think nursery at that age is a good thing because it help the kids intergrate and when they go to the big school at 5 its not so much of a shock to them...i had 4 children within a space of 6 years so i had me hands full i can tell you lol..

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Last edited 05.03.2012 | Top

#2907 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Steph

He is about the same age as my second oldest great grandson, they are all the same at that age. They go through stages don't they. At one time Adam wouldn't share anything unless it was one of the family, but a few visits to a toddler & mother group soon cured that. It wasn't that his mother was greatly worried about it because she's too laid back for that (an expression that means they couldn't care less if you ask me) But my wife was worried about it and she was the one who enrolled him in the toddler club.

Phil

phil

#2908 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Hey Lyn

How about SB's rabbit for your stewpot, it would keep you going for at least a month. I've heard rabbit stew is very tasty.

Phil

phil

#2909 by astoness , Thu May 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Posted by phil
Hey Lyn

How about SB's rabbit for your stewpot, it would keep you going for at least a month. I've heard rabbit stew is very tasty.

Phil

oh dear phil..you should not have said that..[Laugh Out Loud]

its bucketing down here again...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#2910 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Posted by astoness

oh dear phil..you should not have said that..

Why Not? SB might be bigger than me, but I can run faster.

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor