Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1111 by Voltman , Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 am

It's quite warm today, 6c, so I will have to go and get some rays in the back garden.
[Happy]

Good Morning.


http://www.gutenberg.org/
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/
Latest Posts

 
Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Posts: 18.437
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1112 by Sheldonboy , Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 am

Quote: Voltman wrote in post #22228
It's quite warm today, 6c, so I will have to go and get some rays in the back garden.
[Happy]

Good Morning.

You are having a laugh, is your thermometer indoors Volty?


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 03.15.2013 | Top

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1113 by astoness , Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22229
Quote: Voltman wrote in post #22228
It's quite warm today, 6c, so I will have to go and get some rays in the back garden.
[Happy]

Good Morning.

You are having a laugh, is your thermometer indoors Volty.


prob in his wardrobe SB

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1114 by Sheldonboy , Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 am

Quote: astoness wrote in post #22230
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22229
Quote: Voltman wrote in post #22228
It's quite warm today, 6c, so I will have to go and get some rays in the back garden.
[Happy]

Good Morning.

You are having a laugh, is your thermometer indoors Volty.


prob in his wardrobe SB


No it would be 60 in there because of his cauldron.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1115 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 am

Morning All

It's quite pleasant here at 5c as well, and the sun is shining but I don't think I will be getting the loungers out yet.


phil
Last edited Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 am | Top

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1116 by astwood , Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 am

Morning All
Seems a bit warmer today

astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1117 by astoness , Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:07 am

morning any early birds...[Big Smile]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1118 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 am

Good Morning all, another wet one. Lyn at 6.07 am you wouldn't be getting "early birds" the only things fluttering about that time of night would be bats.

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1119 by astwood , Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:42 am

Morning All
Another gloomy wet day

astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1120 by Sheldonboy , Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:50 am

Morning Astwood, beat you today I AM in the pub.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1121 by astoness , Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22237
Morning Astwood, beat you today I AM in the pub.



YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS SB..is it an early visit or did you have a lock in last night.i used to love lock ins...[Skipping Happy]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1122 by Sheldonboy , Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:04 am

Quote: astoness wrote in post #22238
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22237
Morning Astwood, beat you today I AM in the pub.



YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS SB..is it an early visit or did you have a lock in last night.i used to love lock ins...[Skipping Happy]

Having worked in pubs all through the 70s Lyn I did more drinking after hours than I did during open hours. As I did the serving the guests always paid too.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1123 by astoness , Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22239
Quote: astoness wrote in post #22238
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22237
Morning Astwood, beat you today I AM in the pub.



YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS SB..is it an early visit or did you have a lock in last night.i used to love lock ins...[Skipping Happy]

Having worked in pubs all through the 70s Lyn I did more drinking after hours than I did during open hours. As I did the serving the guests always paid too.




LITTLE STOP OUT..


 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 03.16.2013 | Top

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1124 by astoness , Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:15 am

good morning all...[Big Smile]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1125 by Sheldonboy , Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 am

Which all is tht then, Albert Hall,Symphony Hall ?
Good morning everyone


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor