Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1066 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Evening at least I'm not under the duvet typing on my laptop

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1067 by astoness , Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #22183
Evening at least I'm not under the duvet typing on my laptop



i am...

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1068 by Sheldonboy , Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #22184
Quote: phil wrote in post #22183
Evening at least I'm not under the duvet typing on my laptop



i am...

An Me


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1069 by astoness , Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22185
Quote: astoness wrote in post #22184
Quote: phil wrote in post #22183
Evening at least I'm not under the duvet typing on my laptop



i am...

An Me


SB..be careful what you say folk may think we are side by side....heaven forbid
you wouldnt want my cold feet next to you..[Little LOL]


 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 03.11.2013 | Top

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1070 by Sheldonboy , Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #22186
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22185
Quote: astoness wrote in post #22184
Quote: phil wrote in post #22183
Evening at least I'm not under the duvet typing on my laptop



i am...

An Me


SB..be careful what you say folk may think we are side by side....heaven forbid
you wouldnt want my cold feet next to you..[Little LOL]

My wife would be a bit disgruntled


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1071 by astoness , Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22187
Quote: astoness wrote in post #22186
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #22185
Quote: astoness wrote in post #22184
Quote: phil wrote in post #22183
Evening at least I'm not under the duvet typing on my laptop



i am...

An Me


SB..be careful what you say folk may think we are side by side....heaven forbid
you wouldnt want my cold feet next to you..[Little LOL]

My wife would be a bit disgruntled



she would SB she would..[Big Laugh]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1072 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:57 pm

I haven't got a duvet on my bed I still use an old army greatcoat

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1073 by astoness , Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #22189
I haven't got a duvet on my bed I still use an old army greatcoat



[Laugh Out Loud] phil

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1074 by mikejee , Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #22189
I haven't got a duvet on my bed I still use an old army greatcoat


Hm Phil. Like Greengrass

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Posts: 3.265
Date registered 12.26.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1075 by astoness , Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:19 pm

[Little LOL] mike i never thought of phil as greengrass but now you come to mention it...[Little LOL]

night all[Gone to Bed]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1076 by Sheldonboy , Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:28 am

Good chilly, snowy morning everyone. Nice and sunny at the moment but very cold.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1077 by Voltman , Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 am

Despite the fact it snowed more or less continuously all day yesterday and the temperature went to minus 3 at midnight, there is very little snow on the ground.
It was the bursts of sunshine that did it, even now the sun is shining like a summer morning. Temperature is 0c.

Compare that to the rest of the country, especially the South.


http://www.gutenberg.org/
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/
Latest Posts

 
Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Posts: 18.437
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1078 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 am

Morning all

Greengrass here on this fine morning, we should have had Greengrass as PM at least he had always got an eye open for a deal dodgy or not. I think he might have found a way out of this mess we are in now.

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1079 by astwood , Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:55 am

Morning All
Its that cold i can hardly feel my Heartbeat

astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1080 by Sheldonboy , Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE If anyof you get a personal email from me this week. Delete it and DO NOT OPEN. Thanks SB


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor