#541 by astoness , Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 am

morning all..[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#542 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:49 am

Good morning everyone, I have done this before today but the duty bully told me I did it in the wrong thread.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#543 by astoness , Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:07 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21659
Good morning everyone, I have done this before today but the duty bully told me I did it in the wrong thread.

well you did and i dont miss much..[Hammers]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#544 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:41 am

Good morning All,

Another cold one.

phil

#545 by astwood , Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 am

Morning All
Really nippy up this way as well

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

#546 by mollymandysb , Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:43 pm

evening everyone, i know we must not swear but it is flipping cold up here. had oldest grandson today so went into town to see the rabbits etc at pets at home, he was ok but quiet then got in the pushchair and lost all his colour, just white and a raging temperature. we got home and he started crying saying his ear hurt and that he did not like the light, by this time he had a temperature, so i called his mom. she came over and tried to call her own doctors telling them the problem, they could hear the child crying in the background, they said we ll call you back. half an hour went by so i said get in the car and took them straight to my own doctors surgery where we saw the emergency doctor. it was nothing serious thank goodness although he had a high temperature and a bad ear, a bit of baby ibruprofen sorted him out.

yesterday i took the youngest to the soft play, I know someone the other week said i was the nan of the year, but i know phil and his wife cope with grand children and great grandchildren. anyway there was a lady there with her great grandson and she was 75, she was going up and down the slide with him, she said it keeps me fit,all i know is i m shattered after.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#547 by astoness , Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

evening all so another busy day for you then steph...dont know how you do it lol..

well so far this year i have become a gt aunt twice.. todays arrival is my 8th and no 9 expected in august...baby lexi arrived last month and baby macey arrived this afternoon weighing in at 9lb 4 oz...[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#548 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #21664
evening all so another busy day for you then steph...dont know how you do it lol..

well so far this year i have become a gt aunt twice.. todays arrival is my 8th and no 9 expected in august...baby lexi arrived last month and baby macey arrived this afternoon weighing in at 9lb 4 oz...[Big Smile]

Congratulations Lyn best wishes to baby Macey and Mom and Dad

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#549 by astoness , Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21665
Quote: astoness wrote in post #21664

Congratulations Lyn best wishes to baby Macey and Mom and Dad

thank you gra...baby macey makes my youngest sister a first time nan...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#550 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 pm

I don't know if I mentioned this but I was told the other day that we have another great grandchild on the way My second oldest granddaughter rang my wife the other day and told her. The tribe is getting bigger by the year.

phil

#551 by astoness , Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 pm

once they start they dont stop phil..how many will that be..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#552 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #21667
I don't know if I mentioned this but I was told the other day that we have another great grandchild on the way My second oldest granddaughter rang my wife the other day and told her. The tribe is getting bigger by the year.

Congratulations to you and your wife and Family Phil.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#553 by mikejee , Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Congratu;ations Phil. If I did not know you to be sensible i would say there will soon be enough for a football team

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#554 by astoness , Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Quote: mikejee wrote in post #21670
Congratu;ations Phil. If I did not know you to be sensible i would say there will soon be enough for a football team

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#555 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Well come the birth of the latest one we will have enough great grandchildren an grandchildren for a Rugby League side I just need them to work on the substitutes now.

phil

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor