Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Open All Hours

#661 by Frothy , Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Posted by signman
I'd stay away from the Bartons if I was you Lyn.

Which one is the ghost?

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

#662 by astoness , Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm

[Hammers] evening froth...glad you like the idea of voting in the pic comp..dont forget the winner each week goes into the hall of fame album...your late tonight i thought you had snuck off camping again..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#663 by Frothy , Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Posted by astoness
[Hammers] evening froth...glad you like the idea of voting in the pic comp..dont forget the winner each week goes into the hall of fame album...your late tonight i thought you had snuck off camping again..

Evening Lyn. No, Sean had me watching Home Alone 2

http://frothblowers.co.uk/

Frothy
Date registered 07.15.2010

#664 by Deleted User , Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Well got the car moved and spent a great couple of hours wedding watching,it was a posh do and so many guests,loved looking at all the clothes the ladies were wearing and some amazing hats,few blokes in kilts and must say they were very smart.I think we Brits know how to dress for an occasion.The wedding bells were wonderful and the bride of course was lovely.

#665 by astoness , Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 pm

hi denise..so pleased you had a good day..i bet it was like watching a royal wedding only on a smaller scale...

love the home alone films froth..got all of them and we always watch them at christmas especially...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#666 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 am

Morning all, and that's it, off to work tatty bye, have a nice day.

signman

#667 by Voltman , Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:02 am

Good Evening Signman.
How did it go?
VM

Anyone informed that the universe is expanding and contracting in pulsations of eighty billion years has a right to ask, “What’s in it for me?”
Peter De Vries (b. 1910)
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

Last edited 07.24.2010 | Top

#668 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 am

Afternoon VM, just popped in for a coffee and some toast, whilst waiting for paint to dry (story of my life).
Got the first coat of white on, now there's the red and turquoise to go on followed by a white outline throughout.
They have to be shipped to Spain on Monday, so that's my Sunday gone.

signman

#669 by astoness , Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 am

morning all...what a lovely pic denise...i bet your grandson did not need much persuading..funny how kids love any excuse to play with water...[Skipping Happy]

well its a great start to today here in brum the sun is shining and its getting warm already...not sure what i am doing today...will decide when i am fully awake....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#670 by Deleted User , Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 am

Good morning everybody.

Sunshine but breezy as they say.

Yes Lyn you are right,water is fun.

We are all going to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow as my little Grandson adores Woody.It has good reviws and I understand it is a bit of a weepy.Anybody else taking Grandkids to see it?

#671 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 am

Hi Denise

I haven't been to the cinema in years, I think its getting to be a bit of a rip off lately. My kids tell me that you can't even take your own sweets anymore. That your bags can be inspected for security purposes, but if they see any sweets or similar that have not been purchased at the kiosk they will not let you enter unless you get rid of them.

Sorry thats not for me.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#672 by Deleted User , Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 am

Must admit Phil I do get annoyed with these sill things.Mind you my kids used to go to the pics down Alum Rock where they were frisked for sweets and they used to devise ways of hiding them and this was years ago...some flea pit.I have forgotten the name of it now.All their mates went so they went too.

#673 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:05 pm

That's me done for the day,can't do anything now until tomorrow.

signman

#674 by astoness , Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 pm

nice pics phil...well ive heard of he women going into pubs on a sunday and peeling the veggies in them but the pic house is a new one on me....[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#675 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 am

I was in the Highlander in Northfield many moons ago, and this woman came in with a plated dinner plonked it in front of this man and walked out, he just went up to the bar and asked for a knife and fork and ate the lot without saying a word, never found out what happened when
he got home.

signman

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor