Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Open All Hours

#3976 by berniew , Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:21 pm

The knights of the round table Lyn Merlin was the magician , well he's made SB disappeare

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

#3977 by astoness , Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 pm

hi bernie...dont know what it is but when i appear SB goes AWAL..[Laugh Out Loud] hope you are well and have you done all your xmas shopping..i havnt started yet....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#3978 by Sheldonboy , Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Never heard abaht King Arfur Miss.

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3979 by berniew , Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Thats miss morgana to you SB . Yes Lyn I have been dragged around the shops a few times but it's nearly done now

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

#3980 by Deleted User , Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 am

Morning all .

#3981 by astoness , Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

morning den....there is still snow over this way....minus 3 and the roads look icy...how is it by you....

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3982 by Deleted User , Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

A chap goes into a seafood restaurant and asks to see the dishes of the day. The waiter wheels over a trolley and the man examines the dishes.

"I'll have the little green squid with the hairy lip, please" says the man. "O.K." replies the waiter and calls out "Gervais!"

A little French chef appears with a large knife, the waiter instructs the chef to kill the little green squid with the hairy lip.

Gervais is just about to slice at the poor squid when he notices a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.

"Not to worry" says the waiter, and calls out "Hans!!" at which an enormous German bloke comes out of the kitchen. "Sir", says the waiter, "this is Hans, the dishwasher. Hans, kill that squid!"

The dishwasher wields a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.

"I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.

"Well sir," says the waiter, "it just goes to show.

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!"

#3983 by astoness , Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 am

[Laugh Out Loud] den....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3984 by Deleted User , Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 am

Morning Lyn,sun is out but cold,so glad to see the back of this soon.

#3985 by astoness , Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 am

so will i den..im thinking of clearing me path later on as it getting very dodgy.....just tried to change me avatar and its too big..will ask some kind sole to help me out again....lol..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3986 by Deleted User , Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 am

I am no good at resizeing them Lyn....LOL

yes it rained yesterday and the pavements were sheet ice but you could not see it...lethal.

Went shopping yesterday,bumped into some friends,ex moseley too and ended up in the pub,result no shopping done and had to go and buy two kiddies bottles of milk from Mcdonalds as we had no milk,got to be good today.

Later on going to Evensong but every body has to bring a new toy pressie for kids in care etc,guess who has not got one unles I nick one of the Grandkids pressies so got to go out again and start again as they say LOL.the demon drink LOL

#3987 by astoness , Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 am

[Laugh Out Loud] den i now only too well of the demon drink...i had that problem last week ...lol about going into mac ds for milk..first time ive heard of having to do that...well ive put a new avatar on but santas legs are meant to be kicking lol....phil is going to try and sort it out later on for me....

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3988 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 am

Posted by denise

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!"

Is this what they call a womans joke, because us blokes don't understand it.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3989 by astoness , Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:17 pm

phil...the 2nd santa you sent me was kicking ok..but it looks like it wont go on at all now.....[Angry PC][Little LOL] ..i may have to try another one....thanks phil...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3990 by astoness , Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 pm

its ok phil ...i knicked the glitter tree off the home page...cant stand that green jumper i was wearing...[Laugh Out Loud] i will try and find a few more avatars that will work...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor