Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Open All Hours

#3286 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 pm

I'll leave SB to answer that one in the morning.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3287 by astoness , Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 pm

[Laugh Out Loud] phil..im not logging on in the morning.....by the way are you feeling ok now...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#3288 by astoness , Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 pm

night all...hope i can sleep as there is a gale force wind picking up...[I Nodded Off]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3289 by Sheldonboy , Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 am

Posted by phil
I'll leave SB to answer that one in the morning.

Phil

Nothing new mate Iv'e been turning people off for years.

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3290 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:30 am

Morning all, wild and windy, but dry today, after torrential downpours all day long yesterday.

signman

#3291 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:36 am

Morning all,

Well there is at least one thing that can be said for this forum. You get a more reliable weather report than you do on the TV.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3292 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 am

Maybe we should e-mail them, "for the Birmingham,Brighton,Lichfield and Reading weather ,tune in to Brummies Talking."

signman

#3293 by mikejee , Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 am

Damp but not raining in Reading, unlike yeasterday, when it was the same when i went out, one minute after i arrived at the bus stop it started pouring. this lasted 10 minutes until 1 minute before the bus arrived. Within 20 mins the sun was out and shinhg happily
mike

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3294 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 am

Posted by signman
Maybe we should e-mail them, "for the Birmingham,Brighton,Lichfield and Reading weather ,tune in to Brummies Talking."

I certainly think it would be more accurate, and I think I would do a better forecast by looking out of my window at night. I'm sure that is all most of them do anyway.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3295 by astoness , Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm

afternoon all..well i popped up to the shops earlier and i am now holed up for the day...looks like its going to do something nasty out there[Lyn]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3296 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Well, I've just got back from galivanting around in the rain, (it's p**************g down) and now I'm just going to do liver,bacon, onions and mash, and gravy, and read the latest edition of Digital Photography magazine.

signman
Last edited Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:51 pm | Top

#3297 by astoness , Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:03 pm

hi john..what time shall i come over for dinner then...sounds lovely..dry but very cloudy and dull here in brum...enjoy yer food...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3298 by Deleted User , Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 pm

What a night,the wind was whistleing down the chimney and the sash window was making a lot of strange noises but discovered I had not closed it properly,no wonder it was so cold LOL.

Felt a bit too close to nature LOL

What a boring morning..Dr first then the Dentist,my gums are so sensative I had to be a really brave little soldier,Lord did it hurt..she reckons the worse is over now LOL

Fancy making up a real fire but I think will have to get the chimney checked first,would be nice for Christmas.Have been thinking about a wood burner to cut fuel costs ??

#3299 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Denise

It was pretty cruel last night, not the sort of night to be out at sea. I bet it was a bit rough down by John. I don't think you will find you make much savings on a coal fire or a wood burner unless you have a back boiler fitted as well. They were little diamonds those little back boilers, its amazing how many people had them took out to have gas fires fitted.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3300 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 pm

It was really rough Phil, picked an old lady up who got blown over, and the shingle is everywhere.
Thought I'd do a you and change my avatir, but I've only got one photo of me, taken in Malta about 15 years ago.

signman

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor