Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Open All Hours

#3046 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:20 pm

John

You are never going to believe this but for some reason known best to her and her driving instructor she booked her test at Birmingham Yardley, and the examiner took her around Sheldon so that old duffer could well have been SB or it might even have been Volty.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3047 by berniew , Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Nice to see you back Lyn , SB has been sliding off to secret meetings . my money is on weight watchers , too mant bully blowouts . I live just down the road from the Yardley test centre so it may have been me but I can't recall it.

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

#3048 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Bernie

I didn't even know there was a test centre at Yardley until the granddaughter told me, I feel really sorry for my granddaughter because she has invested so much time and money in driving lessons because she wants to be able to drive back and forth each day if she gets accepted for the veterinary course at Nottingham university.

Still she is a determined young lady, so she will make it in the end.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3049 by berniew , Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:10 pm

I hope she does Phil , it's a fair way to Nottingham daily if you have just passed your test

berniew  
berniew

#3050 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm

She should pass Phil, if she only had 1 point against her last time, tell her to take the test somewhere else in case SB's around again.ha ha.

signman

#3051 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Whilst I was in Newhaven today I was struck by the similarity of the cliff top to the Hollywood hills, so I had to go and do it.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#3052 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Bernie

Never having had the opportunity or brains to go to university, I wish her all the best and also as she knows I will help her all I can. I sat with her last week and helped her fill in her application on line. I was a little perturbed at some of the things that they wanted to know, in fact I told her not to answer some but she was worried that they would throw her application out so she answered them. She has been told that this course is one of the hardest ones to complete and that because of the number of applicants her chances are small.

Perhaps with these new fees that are coming in now all that might change, if I am honest I will say that I think what is happening is disgusting. Though she will get all the financial help the family can give.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3053 by astoness , Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:03 pm

good evening all...and thank you bernie and phil..its good to be back great pics john does you good to get out and blow away the cobwebs i think..now what all this about SB sloping off to secret assignations..i wonder where he goes and who he sees[Quiet Please]...i know..maybe he goes for a double bully....[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#3054 by Sheldonboy , Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

I am just about to turn my computer on . Now keep the noise down.

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3055 by astoness , Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

yes sir....well maybe not....[Hammers]

good evening SB hope you had a nice day

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3056 by berniew , Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm

I bet he's been to a meeting Lyn

berniew  
berniew

#3057 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Well I'm off to the bonfire shortly, hopefully a glass of wine and some roast potatoes, might be back on later it all depends on how merry I'm allowed to get.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3058 by astoness , Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

he has gone again bernie..must be serious[Laugh Out Loud]

have nice evening phil and go easy on the old vino..you wouldnt want a headache in the morning would you..

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#3059 by Sheldonboy , Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Hello, good evening and wot's going on here. I have been a busy lad all day.
I had a lie in until 7am. Then I went off to the Bully. I breakfasted with the stars. I exchanged messages with one of my very good friends. Then I hit the stalls and spent hundreds of thousands of pounds, it felt like it anyway.
Then I arrived home, deposited the shopping in the various organised recepticals. Then She who terrifies terrorists and myself went to town, spent several thousands more.
Had lunch in the Shakespeare. Then hit some more shops, bus down to Acocks Green just in case there was some shops we hadn't spent some money in, Bus home, and here I am.
I havn't been to a meeting all day.
I don't do secret assignations either. (unfortunateley ). SB I am not saying what SB stands for today.

WHERE DID PHIL GET THE ELVIS AVATAR

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 11.06.2010 | Top

#3060 by astoness , Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

[Laugh Out Loud] SB that one of the funniest posts ive read and for that you shall escape the mallets for the rest of the the evening...i noticed that phil had yet another new avatar...im getting a clearer pic now of what he looks like...[Silly Grin]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor