I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: When do we get to run our own country again

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Just take him over to Luxembourg and dump him there, I'm sure the EU court will soon find a loophole too deport him.

Phil

phil

#3 by Sheldonboy , Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Of course they will, they will deport him back here.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#4 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

We just refuse to have him, he's not English

Phil

phil

#5 by mollymandysb , Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 pm

i quite agree any one like him should be deported to either his own country of origin or somewhere the e u can decide - we dont want him he is a threat to our nation. i am sure treason is still a law in this land, i am sure one of you will correct me if im wrong, but i am sure it is one of those very old laws that are still in existence.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#6 by mikejee , Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 am

Trouble is Steph. i think treason can only apply to a citizen, and he is not a real citizen. Anyway , even for treason you can't execute anyone any more - shame, I'd love to have David Cameron ona charge for hi sdeliberate wrecking of the health service after h e has got what he wants from it with his son

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#7 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 am

Posted by mollymandysb
i quite agree any one like him should be deported to either his own country of origin or somewhere the e u can decide - we dont want him he is a threat to our nation. i am sure treason is still a law in this land, i am sure one of you will correct me if im wrong, but i am sure it is one of those very old laws that are still in existence.

steph

Yes Steph but having laws in place and having someone with the guts to use them are two different thingss.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Last edited 02.09.2012 | Top

#8 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Posted by mikejee
Trouble is Steph. i think treason can only apply to a citizen, and he is not a real citizen. Anyway , even for treason you can't execute anyone any more - shame, I'd love to have David Cameron ona charge for hi sdeliberate wrecking of the health service after h e has got what he wants from it with his son

That is not strictly true is it Mike, after all they hung William Joyce (Lord Haw Haw) for treason and he was an American born Irishman. The only excuse they had for hanging him is that he had a British passport which he wasn't entitled to. So he was hanged because the British passport office issued him with a passport in error.

Phil

phil

#9 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Shoot the b****d.

signman

#10 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm

That would be good John, but it needs one of his own people to do it, and there are many against what he stands for. His jub is to promote hatred on both sides. He is winning seems.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#11 by mollymandysb , Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 am

well we could hang him and then say it was a mistake. we are too too soft in this country. i dont think the politicians realise what is going on in the rest of the country. things are going to get worse, i heard on the news that an indian i think in west bromwich was abused by his head gear being ripped off, i dont condone this sort of behaviour at all but what the politicians dont realise is that in we are not only the minorities in some parts of the country we are actually non existent in some. diff cultures do not mix.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#12 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 pm

I am against racial abuse of any kind, white against black or black against white. terrorism is racial abuse taken to it's extreme. If someone is advocating violence against another class of people because of their nationality, colour, religion or politics. Then that person should be locked up or returned to his country of origin, its not our problem what happens to them when they get there that is down to the laws of that country.

Phil

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
School children not Toilet Trained

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor