Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: Open All Hours

#826 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Very good Mike.
I would settle for them to let me walk straight that would be a start. I got onto a bus last week and an old lady stood up and offered me her seat. The sad thing was if the seat behind her hadn't been empty I would have been tempted to accept.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#827 by Voltman , Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #824
Good morning everyone, not pleasant at home at the moment, all three of us are dog rough. Really bad chesty coughs, aching bones, no energy. I actually felt a little better yesterday, I don't today though.All we can do is ride it out. Supposed to be going to hospital for joint training tomorrow, can't see it happening.

I'm confused SB,

Have finished work? Have you had your new knee yet?


The David Hey's Collection of Railway Photographs
Calendars for all years
British Movietone

 
Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Posts: 18.437
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#828 by Voltman , Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #797
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #796
Isn't that nice all my friends sleeping together.


HOW VERY DARE YOU SB..volty can you see what he is saying about us...i think a life ban is called for now..[Funny]


If we were carrying on I'm sure we wouldn't document it online. Therefore my conclusion is that SB has left the lid off his marble jar again and we don't have a course of action for that.
I tried to ban him but his profile is protected.


The David Hey's Collection of Railway Photographs
Calendars for all years
British Movietone

 
Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Posts: 18.437
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#829 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Quote: Voltman wrote in post #828
Quote: astoness wrote in post #797
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #796
Isn't that nice all my friends sleeping together.


HOW VERY DARE YOU SB..volty can you see what he is saying about us...i think a life ban is called for now..[Funny]


If we were carrying on I'm sure we wouldn't document it online. Therefore my conclusion is that SB has left the lid off his marble jar again and we don't have a course of action for that.
I tried to ban him but his profile is protected.

A good General always has his back covered.
I think it was you who protected it wasn't it Volty


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#830 by astoness , Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Quote: Voltman wrote in post #828
Quote: astoness wrote in post #797
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #796
Isn't that nice all my friends sleeping together.


HOW VERY DARE YOU SB..volty can you see what he is saying about us...i think a life ban is called for now..[Funny]


If we were carrying on I'm sure we wouldn't document it online. Therefore my conclusion is that SB has left the lid off his marble jar again and we don't have a course of action for that.
I tried to ban him but his profile is protected.



...just ignore him volty..he is only jealous


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#831 by astoness , Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:54 pm

good evening one and all...not a bad day but the wind and rain has now returned...not really that bothered as although i have been out today i am now all nicely tucked up warm..[Skipping Happy]


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#832 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:59 pm

See Hi Lyn welcome to the sick bay


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#833 by astoness , Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #832
See Hi Lyn welcome to the sick bay


im not in the sick bay....had a cold for weeks though but i am plodding on....


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#834 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:33 pm

We are all off to the Sore bones tomorrow, I have been Senior Nurse all day.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#835 by astoness , Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:44 pm

best thing to do get to the docs..no work for you all then??


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#836 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:55 pm

No work, no hospital tomorrow, looking worrying but it can't be helped.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#837 by astoness , Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #836
No work, no hospital tomorrow, looking worrying but it can't be helped.


im not with you SB ...no hospital tomorrow?? and why are you worried..


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#838 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #837
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #836
No work, no hospital tomorrow, looking worrying but it can't be helped.


im not with you SB ...no hospital tomorrow?? and why are you worried..


Joint training for my knee op. Jo and I are supposed to be there. I think they will postpone. I really need that doing. They won't do it if you are I'll.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#839 by astoness , Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:26 pm

oh right i see gra..you may still get the op without the joint training...only advise i can give is stay at home and try and get fit for the 13th..going out in all weathers will do you no good and you may have to wait months for the op if its postponed..


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#840 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #839
oh right i see gra..you may still get the op without the joint training...only advise i can give is stay at home and try and get fit for the 13th..going out in all weathers will do you no good and you may have to wait months for the op if its postponed..
we all have to go out to docs tomorrow. Jo and Nick are suffering.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor