Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#1306 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Lyn

My day was like any other in a long line of days, it just melted into a multitude of sameness.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1307 by astoness , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Posted by phil
Lyn

My day was like any other in a long line of days, it just melted into a multitude of sameness.

Phil

phil if i hadnt occupied myself over the past few weeks sorting the house out i would be bored out brains...trouble is the winter just does nowt for me in the way of getting out...i find no pleasure in tramping round on the cold..wet.windy..snowy days...roll on spring i say...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#1308 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Lyn

I know how you feel, even if you go out for a drive you have to walk round some at the end of it. The wife would have been quite happy at one time mooching around the local shops and I would have sat in the pub with a newspaper and picked an argument with a local or they with me for sitting in their seat. Such are the pleasures I've had to forgo.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1309 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Evening all,
Just to make Phil jealous (and any one else) I'm now eating pilau rice, tandoori chicken masala, bombay potatoe, sag aloo, nan bread, popadoms,
and a little tot to go with it, and then I' m off to bed.

signman

#1310 by astoness , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Posted by phil
Lyn

I know how you feel, even if you go out for a drive you have to walk round some at the end of it. The wife would have been quite happy at one time mooching around the local shops and I would have sat in the pub with a newspaper and picked an argument with a local or they with me for sitting in their seat. Such are the pleasures I've had to forgo.

Phil

tis true phil...the crosses we have to bare...mind you i cant even go for a drive...as i dont....[Little LOL] maybe when the weather picks up some of us could meet up...hey we could go to a park and have a picnic...bottle of lemonade and some crisps..surely we cant get into trouble doing that...can we... unless of course the park has apple trees and then we could go scrumping....[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1311 by Voltman , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Sounds like quite a lot for one sitting Signman, I think tomorrows lunch is in there as well, enjoy.
VM

CATS leave paw prints on your HEART.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#1312 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:51 pm

John

I'd go along with most of that, except for the Tandoori Chicken Masala, I would substitute plain Chicken Madras or even Dansak with a couple of pints of dry cider.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1313 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:51 pm

VM, there is nothing I like better than cold curry, or chinese for breakfast.
Thank you.

signman

#1314 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Elaborating on the curry thing, I hate anything with coconut in it, but love bounty bars or any coconut based sweet, especially with chocolate.
I have some weird and wacky tastes,(same as my taste in women I suppose) and hate lamb with mint, or mint with new potatoes, apple sauce only goes with custard, I love cheese on toast with marmite and mustard (Colemans english off course) .

signman

#1315 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Posted by signman
Elaborating on the curry thing, I hate anything with coconut in it, but love bounty bars or any coconut based sweet, especially with chocolate.
I have some weird and wacky tastes,(same as my taste in women I suppose) and hate lamb with mint, or mint with new potatoes, apple sauce only goes with custard, I love cheese on toast with marmite and mustard (Colemans english off course) .

I have to agree John the only way I like coconut is in Bounty Bars.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#1316 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Can't stand Marmite, Bovril or Oxo. I will only eat English mustard yes Colemans, and I much prefer the stuff you mix yourself.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#1317 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

English Mustard on a Roast Beef Sandwich Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1318 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Right I have had a long hard day, I am well knackered, cheesed off, had enough, tired, clapped out, kippered, worn out and I am off to bed. I will need the energy fo eating my Breakfast in the Morning. Goodnight all.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#1319 by astoness , Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Posted by Sheldonboy
Right I have had a long hard day, I am well knackered, cheesed off, had enough, tired, clapped out, kippered, worn out and I am off to bed. I will need the energy fo eating my Breakfast in the Morning. Goodnight all.

so youve had an easy day then SB...[Little LOL]

night night....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#1320 by astoness , Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Posted by astoness

Posted by phil
Lyn

Phil

tis true phil...the crosses we have to bare...mind you i cant even go for a drive...as i dont....[Little LOL] maybe when the weather picks up some of us could meet up...hey we could go to a park and have a picnic...bottle of lemonade and some crisps..surely we cant get into trouble doing that...can we... unless of course the park has apple trees and then we could go scrumping....[Little LOL]

ok so no one fancies a picnic in the park then..maybe its the thought of sitting on the damp grass...[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor