Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#8851 by Sheldonboy , Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Good evening all. Phil, Volty's wardrobe is a sanctuary. It is a place of safety for him. It's bigger than the average wardrobe. It contains a four seater sofa (Volty likes a rest after using up the energy to actually go in there). There is a fridge containing mixers to go with the contents of his Spirit shelf. There are also usually a few snacks to help keep his energy levels up.
He also has a special alarm clock. This doesn't tell the time however it's to tell him what day it is in case it one of the days he has to pop down to his Dungeon to do some work.
His pet Black Widow spider resides in there with the Bats. They help to control the Moth population. Oh his clothes they are in his parents room there is no room in his wardrobe. He can barely move around the pool table as it is.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#8852 by Sheldonboy , Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Well another working year over, considering the news we keep hearing everyday about the country coming to a standstill we have been lucky enough to have had a busy year, some months even busier than last year. So hopefully I am going to get a few things done (yes Phil I get a list too). Charge my batteries and have a bit of a rest. Starting now goodnight all. SB

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#8853 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Now if you had said Volty's bolt hole in the first place I would have understood. Us blokes need a place that we can just shut the door on all the troubles and woes of the family and the world in general.

Some blokes have garden sheds, some even have allotments. Others have an office or den in the house, especially after the kids move out. We always mentally reserve a room and think to the future when we will get all the peace and quiet that we deserve.

Phil

phil

#8854 by erdogladys , Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Happy Birthday Brummies Talking

Life may not be the party we hoped for,but while were here, we might as well dance.

erdogladys  
erdogladys

Founder Member
Date registered 12.27.2009

#8855 by Deleted User , Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Evening all,sorry not been around much but chasing my tail.

Food shopping tomorrow and a few hours at work and then thats it re chores LOL.

#8856 by astoness , Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:57 am

[quote="Sheldonboy"]Well another working year over, considering the news we keep hearing everyday about the country coming to a standstill we have been lucky enough to have had a busy year, some months even busier than last year. So hopefully I am going to get a few things done (yes Phil I get a list too). Charge my batteries and have a bit of a rest. Starting now goodnight all. SB[/quo

you just put yer feet up....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 12.23.2011 | Top

#8857 by astoness , Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 am

Posted by Sheldonboy
Good evening all. Phil, Volty's wardrobe is a sanctuary. It is a place of safety for him. It's bigger than the average wardrobe. It contains a four seater sofa (Volty likes a rest after using up the energy to actually go in there). There is a fridge containing mixers to go with the contents of his Spirit shelf. There are also usually a few snacks to help keep his energy levels up.
He also has a special alarm clock. This doesn't tell the time however it's to tell him what day it is in case it one of the days he has to pop down to his Dungeon to do some work.
His pet Black Widow spider resides in there with the Bats. They help to control the Moth population. Oh his clothes they are in his parents room there is no room in his wardrobe. He can barely move around the pool table as it is.

[Laugh Out Loud][Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#8858 by Sheldonboy , Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 am

Good morning all. Someone is up early Lyn.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#8859 by astoness , Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 am

ahh we have life...morning SB you are up early as well...just having a coffee as ive run out of pigging tea bags...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#8860 by Sheldonboy , Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:37 am

Typical woman, just not organised.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#8861 by astoness , Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:39 am

ahh but i am organised SB.ive got coffee in in case i run out of tea bags..[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#8862 by astoness , Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 am

just heard on the radio that in the south east of england there is a drought and folk are being asked not to take a bath over christmas to save water....[Laugh Out Loud]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#8863 by astoness , Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:21 am

i can see you volty...good morning....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#8864 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 am

Thankfully someone has seen sense over this lot.
http://www.birminghampost.net/news/west-...65233-29993476/

signman

#8865 by astoness , Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 am

quite right too john..blithering idiots...

morning john...have you decided yet where you will be spending christmas..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor