Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6271 by astoness , Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm

good evening all..[Big Smile]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6272 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm

So did it work?

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6273 by astoness , Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm

no tried it yet phil..been busy...not a bad day weather wise today..

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6274 by Sheldonboy , Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Evening all, The end of another long day. I must be lucky or crazy I actually enjoy my job you have to really, you spend too much time there. I even look forward to going. Mind you I also look forward to finishing at the end of the day.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6275 by astoness , Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 am

good morning to anyone who may be up on this foggy morning..[Big Smile]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6276 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 am

Good morning everyone
Good morning Astoness unless you've gone back to sleep.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6277 by astoness , Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 am

morning SB[Police Truncheon]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6278 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 am

Its rather misty this morning and cold, in fact a right Pea Souper.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6279 by astoness , Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:16 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #20560
Its rather misty this morning and cold, in fact a right Pea Souper.



i know SB just popped up tescos...must stay this heavy fog does bring back happy childhood memories of when we used to play tracking in right pea soupers back then...couldnt see yer hand in front of yer face...

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6280 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:31 am

Quote: astoness wrote in post #20561
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #20560
Its rather misty this morning and cold, in fact a right Pea Souper.



i know SB just popped up tescos...must stay this heavy fog does bring back happy childhood memories of when we used to play tracking in right pea soupers back then...couldnt see yer hand in front of yer face...

Shouldn't think you would see much of anything with your hand in front of your face[Little LOL]


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6281 by astoness , Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #20562
Quote: astoness wrote in post #20561
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #20560
Its rather misty this morning and cold, in fact a right Pea Souper.



i know SB just popped up tescos...must stay this heavy fog does bring back happy childhood memories of when we used to play tracking in right pea soupers back then...couldnt see yer hand in front of yer face...

Shouldn't think you would see much of anything with your hand in front of your face[Little LOL]



SB..YOU ARE PUSHING IT THIS MORNING...[Hammers]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6282 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 am

Quote: astoness wrote in post #20563
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #20562
Quote: astoness wrote in post #20561
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #20560
Its rather misty this morning and cold, in fact a right Pea Souper.



i know SB just popped up tescos...must stay this heavy fog does bring back happy childhood memories of when we used to play tracking in right pea soupers back then...couldnt see yer hand in front of yer face...

Shouldn't think you would see much of anything with your hand in front of your face[Little LOL]



SB..YOU ARE PUSHING IT THIS MORNING...[Hammers]

Got to brighten by day up somehow


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6283 by astoness , Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:40 am

nearly time for you to start work isnt it [Have Fun]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6284 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

Morning all

It's always nice to log on here to read all the pleasantries.


We are young only once, after that we need some other excuse.

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#6285 by astwood , Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 am

Morning All
Really foggy up this way

astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor