Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#751 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 am

I agree, it's not the weather that brass monkeys should be out in.

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#752 by astoness , Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 pm

evening all...trust everyone had a good day[Big Smile]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#753 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Marvellous thanks, just watchin the England France Game They are winning 10-9


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#754 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Whats that football?

phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#755 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #21871
Whats that football?


NO SIX NATIONS RUGBY
Not mamby Pamby Primadonna football


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#756 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm

That the one with the funny shaped ball and the extra men to help get it from one end of the field to the other isn't it? Anyway if they are playing the French it shouldn't be a problem they will just run away.


phil
Last edited Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:44 pm | Top

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#757 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #21873
That the one with the funny shaped ball and the extra men to help get it from one end of the field to the other isn't it?

England winning 23 -13
Yes its a game played by men with odd shaped balls.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#758 by astoness , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21874
Quote: phil wrote in post #21873
That the one with the funny shaped ball and the extra men to help get it from one end of the field to the other isn't it?

England winning 23 -13
Yes its a game played by men with odd shaped balls.



so i had noticed SB

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#759 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #21875
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21874
Quote: phil wrote in post #21873
That the one with the funny shaped ball and the extra men to help get it from one end of the field to the other isn't it?

England winning 23 -13
Yes its a game played by men with odd shaped balls.



so i had noticed SB

Englan have won. The only unbeaten team in the Six Nations series so far.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#760 by astoness , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21876
Quote: astoness wrote in post #21875
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21874
Quote: phil wrote in post #21873
That the one with the funny shaped ball and the extra men to help get it from one end of the field to the other isn't it?

England winning 23 -13
Yes its a game played by men with odd shaped balls.



so i had noticed SB

Englan have won The only unbeaten team in the Six Nations series so far.


[Skipping Happy]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#761 by astoness , Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21876
Quote: astoness wrote in post #21875
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #21874
Quote: phil wrote in post #21873
That the one with the funny shaped ball and the extra men to help get it from one end of the field to the other isn't it?

England winning 23 -13
Yes its a game played by men with odd shaped balls.



so i had noticed SB

Englan have won The only unbeaten team in the Six Nations series so far.


[Skipping Happy]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#762 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Right who has something interesting to say to start a topic with tonight that we can all join in with and understand. How about "My favourite TV programme"?.
I was going to start but I couldnt think of one.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 02.23.2013 | Top

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#763 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:14 pm

well they said it would never last but this forum has just gone over 77000 posts. Keep it up kids.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#764 by Deleted User , Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:46 pm

I love all the Antique programmes.

Can't stand soaps except The Archers on radio 4.

I am a big fan of Alexi Polizzi...think that is how you spell it,wish I could be like her.


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#765 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Quote: denise wrote in post #21881
I love all the Antique programmes.

Can't stand soaps except The Archers on radio 4.

I am a big fan of Alexi Polizzi...think that is how you spell it,wish I could be like her.

I like The Antiques Roadshow, I have watched it for many years even the re-runs. Most of the experts really know their subjects and come over very interesting.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor