Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2056 by astoness , Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23171
Quote: phil wrote in post #23169
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23168
No offence but the fact that Mike would like to see Phil in anyones nightware baffles me sideways.



I think I see a little jealousy peeking through, watch out Mike you might get your eyes scratched out.

Now you are having a



oh no hes not...[Laugh Out Loud]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2057 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 am

Good morning everyone well its a lovely start to the day, blue skies quite warm buses running well, what's going to be the first thing to mess it up?......Where's Lyn.[Little LOL]


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 06.07.2013 | Top

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2058 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 am

Morning all,

SB will I do, I'm pretty good at messing things up.


phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2059 by astoness , Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:32 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23174
Good morning everyone well its a lovely start to the day, blue skies quite warm buses running well, what's going to be the first thing to mess it up?......Where's Lyn.[Little LOL]


morning all...ive been busy this morning and will be off shopping soon...SB i do hope your not inferring that i mess things up....[Hammers]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2060 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #23176
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23174
Good morning everyone well its a lovely start to the day, blue skies quite warm buses running well, what's going to be the first thing to mess it up?......Where's Lyn.[Little LOL]


morning all...ive been busy this morning and will be off shopping soon...SB i do hope your not inferring that i mess things up....[Hammers]


Would I dare


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2061 by Deleted User , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Evening all.
Hope you were all enjoying the sunshine today.
Been really busy lately.Looking forward to having a break.
Sad news from my son,his dog had to be put to sleep today.She has been going downhill for a while but with the vets help thy have kept her going.
Today her legs went and they decided it was the kindest thing to let her go.She was 14.


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2062 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Quote: denise wrote in post #23178
Evening all.
Hope you were all enjoying the sunshine today.
Been really busy lately.Looking forward to having a break.
Sad news from my son,his dog had to be put to sleep today.She has been going downhill for a while but with the vets help thy have kept her going.
Today her legs went and they decided it was the kindest thing to let her go.She was 14.

Glad to hear from you Den, Sorry to hear about your son's dog. We have been there too often, always a sad time. At least they gave her a good chance and it is the kindest thing to do although it doesn't seem like it at the time.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2063 by astoness , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:41 pm

sorry about your sons dog den...as gra said i think most of us have been there but im sure she had a good life..

im off to the black country museum tomorrow..in need of a break now...weather looking good...fish and chips here i come..[Skipping Happy]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2064 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 pm

I havn't seen much of Phil tonight, I wonder if he is asleep in a deckchair in the garden.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2065 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi Denise

I've lost count now of the animals that we have lost, it doesn't matter how used we get to it, every loss is heart wrenching. I've have warned my wife now that the animals that we have got now are our last. Any more young ones now will almost certainly outlive us and I can think of nothing worse for an animal having to get used to new carers having spent all their life in one place. You note I didn't animal owners because I don't believe an animal belongs to anybody especially cats.


phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2066 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23181
I haven't seen much of Phil tonight, I wonder if he is asleep in a deckchair in the garden.


Phil's, a very busy person and he doesn't get the time to lounge about in the garden. He also doesn't like direct sunlight and on a day like today he would be hiding away in the shade somewhere.


phil

RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2067 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #23183
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23181
I haven't seen much of Phil tonight, I wonder if he is asleep in a deckchair in the garden.


Phil's, a very busy person and he doesn't get the time to lounge about in the garden. He also doesn't like direct sunlight and on a day like today he would be hiding away in the shade somewhere.

Sorry Phil in your case you mean skulking in the shadows.


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2068 by astoness , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23184
Quote: phil wrote in post #23183
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23181
I haven't seen much of Phil tonight, I wonder if he is asleep in a deckchair in the garden.


Phil's, a very busy person and he doesn't get the time to lounge about in the garden. He also doesn't like direct sunlight and on a day like today he would be hiding away in the shade somewhere.

Sorry Phil in your case you mean skulking in the shadows.


leave phil alone SB[Hammers]

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2069 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #23185
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23184
Quote: phil wrote in post #23183
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #23181
I haven't seen much of Phil tonight, I wonder if he is asleep in a deckchair in the garden.


Phil's, a very busy person and he doesn't get the time to lounge about in the garden. He also doesn't like direct sunlight and on a day like today he would be hiding away in the shade somewhere.

Sorry Phil in your case you mean skulking in the shadows.


leave phil alone SB[Hammers]

Oh God St Linda's turned up


I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: OPEN ALL HOURS

#2070 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 pm

There nothing like a good skulk.


phil

   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor