Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: Open All Hours

#406 by astoness , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #32055
Evening all ,very cold again,need some sunshine,suffering from SADS ,seasonally affected deficiantly syndrome,lack of sunshine.



evening all...jo take vit D every day its the sunshine vit...


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#407 by astwood , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #32056
Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #32055
Evening all ,very cold again,need some sunshine,suffering from SADS ,seasonally affected deficiantly syndrome,lack of sunshine.



evening all...jo take vit D every day its the sunshine vit...

A caribbean cruise would make me feel better[Silly Grin]


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#408 by astoness , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:18 pm

any cruise would do me astwood[Little LOL]


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#409 by astwood , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #32058
any cruise would do me astwood[Little LOL]


The river severn will have to do till i win the lottery[Little LOL]


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#410 by astoness , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:23 pm

just reminded me astwood i must put the health lottery on tomorrow....as they say..if yer not in yer cant win it...


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#411 by Slow Jo , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:28 pm

I been buying lottery ticket's every time it's a roll over,trouble is they keep changing the number's ,never even won a tenner.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#412 by astoness , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #32061
I been buying lottery ticket's every time it's a roll over,trouble is they keep changing the number's ,never even won a tenner.


[Little LOL] never mind jo...keep trying and if you do hit the jackpot remember who your best friend is


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#413 by Sheldonboy , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #32062
Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #32061
I been buying lottery ticket's every time it's a roll over,trouble is they keep changing the number's ,never even won a tenner.


[Little LOL] never mind jo...keep trying and if you do hit the jackpot remember who your best friend is



Yes it's me


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#414 by astoness , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:39 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #32063
Quote: astoness wrote in post #32062
Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #32061
I been buying lottery ticket's every time it's a roll over,trouble is they keep changing the number's ,never even won a tenner.


[Little LOL] never mind jo...keep trying and if you do hit the jackpot remember who your best friend is



Yes it's me



oh no it isnt...you ask jo who his best mate is then


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 02.03.2015 | Top

RE: Open All Hours

#415 by Slow Jo , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:42 pm

I would have the biggest party telford had seen in a long time, send a coach for all my friend's and book them in a hotel for the night ,and a coach home next day ,we would have a whale of a time.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#416 by astwood , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Is good to dream[Silly Grin]


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#417 by Sheldonboy , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #32065
I would have the biggest party telford had seen in a long time, send a coach for all my friend's and book them in a hotel for the night ,and a coach home next day ,we would have a whale of a time.


Skinflint, I would do it for a week


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#418 by Slow Jo , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:46 pm

We all need a dream ,you've got a 43 million to 1 chance of winning ,but if your that one brilliant.[Group Hug]


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#419 by astoness , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:48 pm

SB you leave jo alone..told you about this before...[Hammers]


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#420 by Slow Jo , Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Thank's lyn for sticking up for me ,when I win ill send a rolls royce for you ,because your a nice young lady ,and my friend.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor